6months and pulling up?

WHo's six month olds are pulling up? I'm FREAKING out!!lol. Mine has been trying the last couple days and yesterday he pulled up on the couch! Ahhhhhhh I don't want him doing this yet hahahaha!!

Comments

• My LO is going to be 8 months soon and he hasnt even tried it.... I'm starting to wonder if he will ever notice that he can, he would just rather roll and crawl for now.
  • Mine started at 6.5 months...now at a little over 7 months he is pretty good at it! Scares the crap out of me! I have to watch him like a hawk!
  • My best friends daughter was like this and she is 10 months now can walk perfect and dances it's super cute. Some kinds just want to get a move on :)
  • My son is 8 months and he is trying to stand unassisted he does all types of goofy things like holding on to the play pin and trying to hold his own weight like a monkey bar he has been standing since he has been crawling and he started at 6 months everyone thinks he will be walking super soon
  • My lo is 5 months n is trying to pull up on things. She is so strong. It's amazing how fast they grow.
  • mine started to at 5.5 months. shes 6 months now and can sit up almost by herself its hard though in the morning she uses the pillows and blankets to pull herself up and it scares me lol. btw we co sleep
  • Obviously my lo is lazy lol she doesn't do any of that!
  • My daughter is nine months ans she has been pulling up on stuff and trying to support herself without help while standing for about 2 months now!!
  • Mine is 6 mon a.d started doing it too but cant bring himself to a standing position yet. When did you ladies drop your lo's matress down lower?
  • Yep! Tried to leap headfirst out of the kitchen sink at bath time. He now wears a seatbelt during baths. Yikes
  • I lowered ours as soon as he could sit up by himself. Glad I did bc it wasn't long at all and he was pulling up in the crib
  • My baby is starting now to she's almost 7 months
  • Lol congrats my daughter does that she just turned 8 months she started at 7 months.. the fun begins lol u havevto b after them all the time now because mine is a brat :) every morning i wake up to her calling out for mommy and standing in her crib holding on to the railing lol.
  • My daughter is 6 months and pulls up constantly. I lowered the mattress 2 weeeks ago. Scared me when it was higher, i turned around and she was standing holding on to the edge...and laughing. Glad one of us thought it was funny.
  • Mine bu he doesn't even crawl yet
  • my lo has been doing it from 6 months she is almpst 7 months now but from 6.5 months she has been getting up then letting go with one or both hamds trying to stand! omg they learn soo fast
    she also crawls & sits up by herself & jist started crusing on the furniture only a couple steps tho :))
  • My Lo is 6 months and not pulling up yet but trying to crawl and she just turned 6 months 2 days ago lol! She almost sits unassisted but not fully yet. She gets on all 4s and starts swaying back and forth so she is getting there. That's awesome already trying to stand up but scary lol!
  • My lo started crawling 2 weeks ago at 6.5 months... 2 days ago we caught her standing after pulling herself up... I hope she doesn't walk at 10months like my son did
  • I have a lazy baby too, hes almost 8 months and no interest in crawling, pulling up or walking. He just recently last weekend got up on his knees but thats it. Lazy thing, lol :)
  • My son has been pulling himself up since he was 6 months, he just turned 7 months on the 21st of may, now he's able to walk while holding on to a table or wall. He is moving super fast, me a hubby can't keep up