22 wks feeling a lil depressed ...,_

Uhhhh... the time has slowed down. Nothing fun to do. Snowed in and I can't wait till this weather is prettier! Just moved from Texas to Tennessee. I don't know anyone and all I do is sit around and feel a lil depressed. Does anyone feel depressed? Or am I the only one.....

Comments

• I know how you feel i am on the sick from work at the moment and am 7 weeks. pregnant. At night i feel worse in fact just had a little cry :-C. The good thing is we can share how we feel. Its good to talk:-)
  • I know. These hormonescan sometimes get the best of u! Its hard BC I can't really do anything I did before I was pregnant.I used to workout (run). But I have a difficult time doin any workout and I don't find it as rewarding. I feel a somewhat restricted being pregnant.
  • @babygirl52311 I'm in ny & it suk with all the snow I can't do n.e thing ugh. & I'm only 12wks & it feels like aug is yrs away!
  • Have you considered something like
    yoga? Its supposed to be really good for you when pregnant.It is difficult,i know you just don't feel yourself at times. I have just been to an antenatal class where they have all sorts of classes going on although i am from the UK....Is there anything you can join locally?
  • I hate it for u girl! Moving can make u depressed and ur pregnant just wrap up in a blanket tell ur self its ok and read the funny pregnancy confestions blog. Its so funny and gassy! Ull feel better in no time. Going to church helps me to. Church people welcome u and its an easy way to make friends with good people. Good luck!
  • I know what you mean. Im 24wks and I've been so depressed. I just sit and stare out the window at times. My hubby try to cheer me up but it doesn't work most of the time. I've talked to my doc about she just told me it gets really bad to tell her and she will put me on something bc after 20wks u can take certain anti depressants. Well hope u feel better soon!
  • I just moved also and I'm 15 weeks pregnant. My move wasn't as drastic as yours but I do understand.. I'm alone a lot b/c my bf works full time and I don't go out Cuz its freezing and being anemic just makes it worse... I think feeling like this is completely normal but you can always just talk to a doctor... I used to see a therapist and even talking just once a week helps
  • I'm only 10 wks & I feel sad quite a bit. The weather is horrible there is nothing to do, if there is I don't have any clothes to wear, cause my reg clothes are to tight, but I'm not ready for maternity clothes yet. I feel huge, I was slightly heavier then my normal athletic weight when I got pregnant so now I'm terrified I'm going to be as huge as a whale. I have worked out a few times, but I do agree w the responses its not as rewarding now, you know u are not going to see results from it. I think when the weather gets nicer, I will start walking, but I do tend to stay at home & be by myself, my bf does not get it at all, he thinks I need help, needless to say he is saying he is supportive but then does not do anything to actually show me he supports me.
  • Just take each day as it comes and stay positive there is always someone looking after you whether you realise it or not!:-)
  • Thank y'all. Its good to know there are others that feel like this too. It can be difficult at some times. I just got a call today that one of my good friends is coming up here tomorrow. That will be something to look forward too. Thanks again for the positive reinforcement! :)
  • I know how u feel. I'm 20 weeks. I live in the cold tundra of minnesota. Between the winter blues and pregnancy emotions im really struggling....
  • im 22 weeks and I have like 20 stretch marks and it saddens me :( lol
  • Yeah. I hate them. I have them on my butt and boobs but not stomach. How does that happen? My tummy is the biggest part of me! All weird :-?