last baby club

edited May 2012 in Special clubs
Awww my last bubba is 9 months standing up holding himself up nooooooo Ur ment to be my baby sigh

Comments

• I know what you mean... My daughter is my last and is 6 months already... Its going way too fast!!! She is almost crawling and will have her first tooth in the next day or two
  • I'd love more babies but not children mine are 8,4,2, 9months the older 2 can be challenging @ times
  • Yeah if I already had 4 kids i'd stop too lol... my baby isn't here yet and she's my first :X
  • @cheekyerin what's your nine month olds date of birth mine is nine months closer to 10 July 17th
  • My last is now 6 months. He's my second boy. Thought about trying for a girl when i found out i was having another boy, but no...2 is enough for us. I'm tied up!
  • My last turns 1 in 3 days!!! She's almost walking, and talks a little but, but signs more.

I would love to have a 3rd as i've always wanted 3, but I don't want to have any after I'm 30. That's 2 years away for me, and I'd like to wait at least 3. So, I closed up shop. Just baby making practice for me haha.
  • That's my mums bday his is 29/ July 11 @Eeyore
  • Mine is stand and hold on while walking does this weird army crawl with arms and feet even though he knows how to crawl on hands and knees