stage 2 car seats

What carseat do yall like? I'm looking into buying one & I don't even know where to start looking. I know there was a topic on this before but I can't find it.:(
I want one that's not too bulky, comfy, & not so highly priced (above 180)... just need to know which one you ladies got for your little ones :)
Thanks

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Bump
  • @ynvtish thanks for the bump
    BTW I love all your posts & opinions :) your awesome haha
  • bump. I'm in the same situation. :-?
  • Idk butt I want one too : )
  • I bought my son a Graco car seat. It's nice. It reclines & has a cup holder. I believe with taxes and everything it was about $150
  • I'm looking too.... I read you need to find one that's a good. Fit for your car to be properly installed .
  • I have an evenflo symphony 65 its originally 229 @ babiesrus but they always have 20% off coupons so I only paid $185. I did ALOT of research before deciding on the evenflo, I'm sure you've all heard of britex carseat. They are made in Germany, Germany laws on carseats are much greater then the US. For example they test the at crash test speed of 65mph, in the US the crash test speed is 45mph. There are also a lot more test run on carseats in Germany. Well evenflo made the symphony 65 to compete with the britex at a lower price. So it is tested with the higher speed and different angles. That was my deciding factor! I absolutely love it, and its black and gray so its really unisex!
  • Safety 1st Alpha Omega convertible car seat. I love it and will last him along time. Got for $90 at Costco
  • I just bought Tessa an evanflo titan convertible seat. Got it on sale at target for $85. Bonus~ it matches the interior of my car lol
  • I was looking at the safety 1st or evenflo there are so many different carseats :( thanks ladies guess ill have to research more & decide.
    Hhmmmm decisions decisions
  • I'm getting what @angie87 has, i like that they can stay facing backwards longer ( i'm scared my state is gonna make it a law), it has many colors
  • I bought Kaylee the graco nautilus but the only thing about that one is, its only forward facing