Really?

Ok. No need for anyone to respond but... I have been with my hubby for 8+ years. So you would think he knows the kind of stuff i like right?!?! Absolutely not! I have NEVER carried a purse in my entire life. But this year for mothers day he bought me a Coach purse. Wtf am i suppose to do with it! Maybe if it was a diaper bag it would get used! Not trying to sound ungrateful but get me something i will use. We're still not back together due to his cheating ass so i'm happy i got something but damn! After being with someone for so long you would think he knew what i liked! Sorry had to get this out and i can't say it to him so...

Comments

• Dumb ass lol
  • You can say that again!!! @dadof2n1togo lol
  • This may sound bitchy but maybe sell it online and get money for it
  • @jennalynne87 The receipt is in it so i might just take it back! lol But i don't wanna hurt his feelings so idk what i'm gonna do.
  • I would probably return it if it was me. I know a gift is supposed to be the thought that counts but if they know you don't use that sort of thing then where is the thought lol. Granted I am in a I fuckin hate everyone and everything mood today so yeah lol.
  • @sophiasmom11 I'm gonna talk to him about it tonight.
    @dadof2n1togo That's exactly how i feel! And i've been in the i hate everyone and everything mood for going on a month now!
  • @BigBelly mine is going on and off for about 8 months now lol. Today is just super bad
  • My fiancee does the same thing. But coach I'd take in a heartbeat but I'm a purse girl lol. But I know what you mean about not knowing you. I don't wear earrings and he got me some last year. You could prob sell it and get one of the diaper bags by coach he won't even know...lol. most guys don't remember what type of purse they get. Or the pattern etc.
  • I'm not a fan of purses, but damn, I'll take it! :-D
  • @sehra4177
    @bexiewexie I will be taking it back! I talked to him and said he figured since we have 2 kids, i should get 2 things lol. But he didn't know what else to get me so a purse it was! @captivated lol
  • One thing is coach isn't cheap so at least you know he spent money on you;)