Those interested in cloth diapering...

try checking ebay first before you buy! I just bought 12 Pocket Diapers for $35..which seems like a really good deal to me! I was going to go to Babies-R-Us tomorrow and buy a 2 pack of the gDiapers, but then I remembered ebay..no buying 2 diapers for almost $30! ;)

Plus you will save SOOOO much money! And they are super easy to wash! Just pop them in for 1 or 2 hot washes, then a cold wash, and during the rinse cycle put a cup of white vinegar in so it take's the smell out of them! So easy!

Just thought I would post this since I've seen a few people asking about cloth diapers such! :D :D

Comments

• Bump

Also check fb and see if there is a cd group in your state. They often sell and exchanges
  • Costco had some on saturday. I didnt look at the prices but costco is pretty cheap
  • The ones are ebay are okay. But those dont have hip snaps and my little one needs hip snaps
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @littlefae I'm part of one in fb, but it's always diapers for girls! Have you ever used gdiapers? I ended up canceling my pocket diaper order after I read bad things about them. :(

@proudmommy8789 they looked ok from the pictures, but reviews were bad on diaperswappers.com so Im just going to buy gdiapers.
  • @EricaK22 I haven't used any cloth diapers but I've been looking into it and joined a fb group to learn more about them. I've heard a lot about gdiapers and it always varries. Which is what I notice about cloth diapers. Everyone has their favorite and why its best lol. From what I gather, its best to buy one or two and give them a try before making a big investment in the one product.
    I have also noticed my group is always over flowing with girl choices and the few boys get snatched up quickly. (I also have a lil boy)
  • @kristaf22 what happened that they only lasted a month?
  • I didn't last long at it I tried prefolds and they just didn't work out.
  • @homebirthadvocate depends on how frequently you're going to do laundry. I have about 60 profiles, and have to wash every other day..but my.son is a pee monster lol
  • Prefolds*
  • When I use the prefolds, I usually have to change my son every 30 or he's soaked, and when I use disposables it's only about 8-10 a day, so you should be ok! And yes it is a good start! :)
  • I'm trying to get in to it but i dot have a washer machine!
  • The Indian prefolds typically have to be changed once an hour to maybe two hours.:)