2nd baby...

I know there's already a post about supplies but I was just wondering for those of you who have gone through your second baby what did you notice you needed to get again or get more of. I feel like I have everything from my first but I know it'll be last minute and ill need something important. Oh and they're both going to be the same gender so that's not an issue.

Comments

• I had to get a new steriliser (as I managed to melt the first) but was pretty sorted aswell (also same sex)! Things like new bottles, car seat, double buggy (I didn't need one as oldest was 3 but don't know your age gap), maybe a present for the older child from the baby?
  • @littlenat86 mine will only be a year apart so I'll probably need the double stroller.
  • Clothes if seasons were diffetent like mine. carseat would be fine if not expired. you'll need another crib as the one year old will still be in his
  • We are going through the same thing! Mine will be 12 months apart. Crib/mattress/bedroom decor/dresser, carseat, changing table/pad, diapers, new bibs/burp cloths, double stroller