how old is too old for a bouncer

Naliyah will be 8 months on the 29 and weighs about 18-19lbs she sits up on her own too...is she to old for a bouncer? Trying to see if I should get rid of it or not

Comments

• Yeah, if she sits up by herself I would say get rid!
  • @littlenat86 that's what I was thinking lol
  • Noo dont get rid of it! lol it says up to 25lbs :) Alana also sits up on her own but she loves it and I bought it when she was fully able to sit up on her own.
  • wait a sec.. im talking about likka jumper thing they sit and jump with and im pretty sure you said bouncer like they lay in and it kinda bounces back ? if your talking about those i say get rid of it lol i stopped using Alana's at about 5 months old.
  • edited May 2012
    @MommyLovesSparkle Naliyah tilts back low and she's always trying to sit up
  • Just seen your correction lol...I still have her jumperoo not giving that away got a while
  • lol thats good the jumper is a huge lifesaver lol but i think shes too old for the bouncer imo
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @MommyLovesSparkle yea she was just in hers yesterday jumping like crazy!!!!

@RileyAndMe yea naliyahs feet hang off and she trois to pull herself up
  • My baby is almost 7 months an almost 18lbs an it comes n handy wen goin outside or wen i need to get sumthn done cuz she starting to put everythang in her mouth now so I don't trust her n the floor
  • I use my jumper an walker most the time for inside I use the bouncer more for sitting outside
  • Aj is 6.5 months and 19 lbs 28 inches when I go yo the gym they put him in a bouncer. He sits unaided and we have not had any issues. If ur not okay with using it I would say get rid of it otherwise it will just take up space
  • @Mrz_Jackson I forgot about going outside cause we use it to for outside too just haven't lately cause she's been sick

@candy101 yea I don't think imma get rid of it cause something is telling me not to get rid of it
  • Yes it comes in handy for outside id keep it for a lil longer
  • My lo at 6 months was sitting up in it and now at almost 8 months she is reaching for things off the floor over the side or front so we won't be using it anymore unless she's having a quick nap
  • @heyitsme yea I just tried putting Naliyah in hers outside and she kept trying to get out and reaching for the grass lol