12mos Swimsuit. Runs Small. anyone need or want?

edited May 2012 in USA moms
Fell in love with this and bought it for Sienna. Just my luck, too small. I was thinking of shipping it if anyone has a little little girl

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments

• It is cute I have a little girl
  • What size does she wear? @jazzie
  • Right now she wears 6 months she is about to start wearing 9 months she is long to
  • My lo weighs 16lbs and is in 6-9months. It runs kinda short. @jazzie
  • She only weighs 14 lbs.... How tall is your lo
  • She was 26.25inches at her 6month so im guessing around 27in @jazzie
  • This is the reason I want a girl. HOW FRIGGEN CUTE!!!
  • Oh JaMaiya is 41in so she prob can't fit it.
  • Naliyahs bathing suit its bigger then the size clothes she wears
  • @ newmomma13 so when I go get her a bathing suit get a big size
  • That's adorable!! Kayla is 19 lbs
  • My baby might fit it,i can Patti for shipping i love it she weighs 21 pounds out tell me where you bought it!!!
  • @Jazzie 41in is the size of a 5-6 year old. Lol.
  • @Fate lol that's what the nurse told us when she checked her height at her 6 month appt. When we was out eating the other day this lady asked was she a toddler.
  • edited May 2012
    41 inches what the lol my almost 4 YEAR old is 40 inches that can't be right
  • @Jazzie Your kid would be up to my ribs. Lol. I'm 62in, which is 5'2". 41in is 3'5". My 6 year old is 42 inches.
  • edited May 2012
    @addrianna I bought it at Marshalls. Its Absorba. If your lo weighs 21lbs I doubt she'll fit.
  • @Fate they must of took her height wrong then cause that's what they told me. we have eating trays and when she stands up she comes to the top when she stands under it if you know what I'm talking about
  • I have a daughter shes 8 months old and is 17 lbs. If u havnt gave it away im interested
  • My daughter is about 24 25in and weights 16lbs it might fit her
  • @jazzie maybe they meant 41cm
  • Cute bathing suit, I love your daughters name!

@eeyore 41cm would be to small. I think they just made a huge error!

@jazzie why don't you just measure her yourself, that way you know for sure how tall she is lol. Just use a regular ruler
  • @fate my son is six and also in the 40's
  • @summergirl22 Just curious, how much does he weigh? My daughter is in the 90th percentile for her height, not sure about weight. She's 46lbs.

@Eeyore I could be wrong, cuz I'm really tired, but I isn't 41cm about 16 inches?
  • @fate he's 45-46 lbs also (depends when I weigh him) he's been at that weight for a while now

And I know you weren't asking me, but yes it would be 16in since there are 2.54cm in an inch
  • @fate I think he is the perfect healthy weight! :) I can't remember his exact height at the moment :/
  • @Summergirl22 I think she looks healthy, I just always forget to ask for the percentile on weight.
  • @fate I ask the doctor for a printout of his growth charts and they print me out everything, it also lists the percentiles.
  • Hey if its not taken let me know! I know of a little girl in need. She's 4 months just got into 3-6m and those a little baggy. And she's 13 lbs and some oz.