Im losing my f***in mind!

edited May 2012 in Depression
I think all the the things I been having to deal with laila's condition, life events, & everything else is catching up to me.
I havent been out this damn apt for 3days (i know not too long) I know I need to get out I just dont know where. I been getting extremely frustrated with her. shes been crying and whining all day for the last few days and I feel so bad. I dont know what to with myself. :-<

Comments

• I know how you feel. I get so mad at myself when I get frustated with my lo.
  • Do you have anyone that can watch Laila for a couple hours while you go get an ice cream or a pedi? You definitely need a breather!
  • @Mimii36 Yeah its sucks

@Mijita Oh girl how I wish! BD should be getting home soon and I hope he can watch her for a while. Hopefully he wont come up with an excuse...like always 8-|
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I feel this way also home every day
  • I also had a bad day today so I took my baby girl to a fun house..I hope things get better for u
  • we have to atleast get out the house every other day or the baby will get realllly fussyy.. & to make things harder.. my bd's mom took his car away so no ride for us. :(
    we just take walks or my mom lets us borrow the family car. i have no good advice for you though im sorry.
  • We do the same, just a walk really settles Riley and often the fresh air sends him off to sleep. I can't be cooped up in the house that long, even if its just a half hour walk its helps!