Walking?

edited May 2012 in Walking
Jacey is almost 10 months and is so close to walking just wondering is anyone elses lil ones are walking yet and at what age?

Comments

• My daughter is only 7 months but my 2 year old took off by her self across the room at 10 months !
  • My boy is 9 months and is walking already. It's so cute but boy does he have this momma wore out!
  • Malia is 9 months, she does good going along things. But definitely waiting for that on her own moment!
  • My son is starting to take steps by himself with no help about time!!! He's 15months!
  • McKinley is almost a year & can take a few steps by herself if she wants to.
  • My daughter was 9m when she took off... She was step step... run!!! And never really stopped!!! Lol... My son is 7m and talking steps now...
  • My daughter is almost 13 months and won't walk alone, but if I have her hand, she's all over the place. She stands unassisted for a long time, she just hasn't mustered up the courage to do it alone.

My son, on the other hand, started walking at 10 months and never looked back LOL.
  • Mine is ten months and he took his first few steps yesterday!