any one get their big fat positives yet???

edited May 2012 in February 2013
I'm only 4 weeks in and just had a miscarriage last month so I'm praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Our 8 month old daughter is going to make a great big sister!!!

Comments

• Im praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you :-)
  • congrats! not yet but im hoping soon im on my tww (i think) lol
  • Congradulations! :)
  • Due December 19th, my first baby is just 7 months. She is going to be the best big sister ever! Good luck!
  • I got a blood test done, and it was neg. I would of been 2 weeks post IUD removal ): I'm really upset, and I havnt told my hubby that I got blood work n it was neg.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @adriane congrats!!! Mine is 8 months now I'm kinda nervous ab having 2 so close!!
    @devins_mommy I'm sorry :-(
    @2ndbutfirst...ill keep my fingers crossed for you!
    @wyattsmommy fingers crossed for you also!!
    To the rest of you ladies thank you! I'll be getting the call from my Dr tomorrow with the results of my 2nd blood test to make sure my levels are rising :-)
  • @2ndbutfirst congrats!!!!! Yay!!!!! My Dr office just called everything looks good edd 2/5/12
  • My hcg levels more then doubled in less then 36 hours :-)
    @2ndbutfirst yes def!! What state are you in? First baby??
  • edited June 2012
    I am a feb 12 2013 is my due it might change thou I have an appt tomorrow my 9 months old is also gonna be a proud big sis :)
  • @waitingformybaby omg were going to have 2 under 2! I'm terrified!
    @blessedtxmom how did your appointment go?
  • edited June 2012
    I know and my daughter is very hyper so it's gonna be crazy lol she won't be still for nothin
  • Well, I just got a very light positive I'm still having a hard time believing. My cycle's been longer (about 5 weeks instead of 4) since I gave birth in November, so I'm either February 5th or Feb 12th, 2013. We might be belly buddies!

BTW, I was so confused reading the @2ndbutfirst references, but not seeing her comment anywhere in this thread!! LOL @BlessedTXMom you changed your name?
  • I'm due either the 14th or 15 I had a miscarriage so right now I'm not trying to get over excited but 3 test on Saturday and Sunday all had bright pink lines :) my daughter is 9 months
  • @ourlittlenuggett congrats!!! Maybe we will have the sane due date.

@jewel congrats!!! we just had a miscarriage may 2nd and I got prego the same cycle. I'm still kinda in shock. My doc had me go in at 5 weeks for an ultrasoundto rule out ectopic pregnancy and some other stuff.
  • @kenzie0713 I wish you a safe and happy pregnancy keep me updated :)