Where are the 2011 babies??????

edited June 2012 in August 2011
My little girl is 9 month old already , on the 25th she will turn 10 months old. She has no teeth but eats every thing you give her . Sleeps like an angel, crawls all over the place and stands up by holding to the things around her, walks great in her walker. and tries to walk all by her self but doesnt last long without holding from something. She says momma, dadda, tata, mama, papa and a few others that are so mixed up that i cant even say them my self. she fights with her sister all the time , pulls her sister's hair and screams at her if she gets things take away from her little hands. Our babies will be 1 really soon , time has passed by so fast . please update me on how your babies are doing and show me pictures.

Photobucket

Comments

• my august 2011 babies poofed? :(
  • My baby was born a day before yours :) he is 9 months and was born 8/24/11. He has 2 bottom teeth, crawls, and stas up while holding things. He weighs 25 lbs and measures 29'. He also
    "talks" a lot! Does yours throw fits? Mine started doing that cuz I won't give him my phone lol. He also yells no to me when he is mad lol
  • omg she's soooo cute!!! Tessa was born 8/5/11 :)
  • @Noahsmommy aww how cute, girl she does.. my daughter throws her self back if i dont give her what she wants, she starts crying and just literally drops back .
  • @starrxoxo9 oooh tessa is 10 months old already :D , how is she doing ?
  • To cute!Sophia was born Aug 4 so its almost time to say she's one!!she started walking and has 4 teeth :) I just love her
  • @erkiehadagirl omg she walks already ?? :O thats really soon you should be proud of her =D>
  • Here's Kaylee Bear, born 8/3/11

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • I'm Soooo proud of her!she's doesn't walk all the time she crawls super fast and I think preferres it but she just became a full time walker a couple days ago....I just love her :D
  • @Tootie08 awww shes so beautiful , i love her eyes , they are huge ;;)

@erkiehadagirl :D i wish my little one would walk already lol
  • I know you said August buuuttttttttttt... my LO was born on Sept. 13th and I cant believe he is growing up so fast! No teeth, but he is "talking/yelling" all the time, crawls every where, tries to stand up but cant quite get it yet, and is a great sleeper and such a happy big boy! He does fight with his older brother all the time too...
  • @My2Boys you are welcome to post here too :D time passes by tooo fast in my opinion, boys are always going to fight, even after they grow up.. i have 2 little brothers 9/12 years old.. they argue/fight all the time
  • My sonny boy turned 10 months on the 5th can't believe how fast these months have went by...they're going to be one :(
    He has 7 teeth ( 4 on top 4 on bottom) super long hair, past his shoulders when wet but its curly haha. He says daddy, uma (mom), hi, go, spongebob, kung fu (kung fu panda is his favorite show)...when his dad is at school he gets lonesome and says 'where's my daddy' .... standing up on his own now, walks along furniture so hopefully he will walk on his own soon :)
  • Oops 3 on bottom haha and crawls all over...he throws fits too I'm like oh my gosh haha & were native American so we've been teaching him our language and he knows different words :) also splashes like crazy in the tub
  • @reemama aww dont be sad, :( man i wont lie.. i am sad too, time passes by so fast :(.
    he has a lot of teeth, mines doesnt even have a sign of a tooth, oh wow he talks alot, and lets switch hairs, my daughter has short hair lol
  • My girl was Bien June 15th... she's almost one...
  • @nathashalynn omg shes so close to turning one, what are you going to do for her birthday ?
  • @Janet_2011 Thank you, big eyes run in my mom's family. Every time she pouts, she steals my heart with them lol. Your lo is beautiful also! Has she took any steps by herself or standing without holding anything?
  • @Tootie08 i bet, with those eyes she can get what ever she wants if she puts a sad face lol, she has tried but falls on her butt a few seconds after letting go lol i laugh everytime because she gets so mad.
  • my lo is 1 on the 18th of this month! he has 8teeth! he is walking but not very steadily yet! he never stops talkin and is just the best thing in my life! i love him more and more each day and cannot believe that nearly a year has gone by already!!
  • @denois wow he has a lot of teeth , i cant wait for my little one to start walking.
  • My daughter Ayrabella was born aug 16 so she will soon be 10 months. Time has gone too fast it makes me really want another one lol. She is trying to walk but gets scared when she realizes she isnt holding on lol. She has 8 teeth and eats everything! She talks alot mostly about daddy :-q jk but she is growing too fast. Hard to believe before long she will be a year :-(( :O
  • May baby is 11mo today :( its goin way too fast!! Hes tha sweetest thing though.. I <3 him oh so much!! His fav thing to say is annnkkkkkk (as in no no).
  • edited June 2012
    Malia was born 8/25 too. She crawls, stands from a sitting position like a pro, and zooms while walking along furniture! She has two bottom teeth, says dadadada mostly. Just now starting to jumble up other fake words, lol. Loves bath time in the big tub, mostly eats boobah, but has dinner sometimes.

Untitled
  • Added photo :) ^^^^^
  • Cartier will also b 10 months, on the 25th he has two teeth loves food and baths sleeps like a wild animal and totally does not understand whats about to happen when his sister is born he waves says no understands a lot and is a sweetie
  • My baby girl Alegrya was born September 13 she will be 9 months tomorrow! She's a wild child she says Dada mama giggle and cookie she's a peanut at only 16lbs she just started crawling and walks holding on stuff she gets alittle anger fits and hates being told no and she loves pulling her daddy'sgotee
  • My Baby Boy Just Turned 10 Months On The 8th. He Has 4 Theeth Going On 5. He Eats Baisacly Anything You Give Him. He Now Knows How To Drink Out A Starw. He Kniws The Diffrence Between A Car An A Motercycle Not Only By The Look But BybThe Noise They Make. He Crawls Every Were. @ 9 Months He Gave 3 Steps Alone Not Holding To Nothing. Hes Already Walking Everywere Holding On To Things. Hes Such A Smart Boy<3
  • Jayden xzavier was born 8/30/11 he's 9 months old 20lbs 1oz 27 inchs. He's definelty a flirt he goes to daycare he has to bottom teeth sits up and can say momma