hey everyone.

edited June 2012 in December 2011
Who remembers me. I've been gone for 2 months. To recap. I had my beautiful princess dec 14. She is almost 6 months and I can't believe it. We have spent the last 2 months in a local homeless shelter. It is extreamly hard. My kids have been sick pretty much off and on since we been here. We are grateful for this place because they will pay for us to get back into an apartment. Which means they pay deposit, prorated month, and second month rent. Plus get us any furnitur we need and food and diapers. Which would be great if we had income to keep it. Husband had a job at pizza hut but it was a bad comute for him. Had to quit. So, now we are looking for an apartment and jobs. But I am going to be looking into disabilty for my depression/ anxity and migranes. I haven't been able to keep a job in more then 2 years because of this problem.
Anyways how are all my preglies. I have missed you all so much. Hows everyones babies. I would post pic if I could but I am not able to. Kirsten is getting big. She's 14.5 lbs. And she's rolling over all the time. She is still a happy baby except when she's coughing. She has bad cough right now. :(
My boys are getting big. My oldest is no 5 & the other one is almost 3. It goes so fast. Its hard to believe its been 10 months since I found out we were having a girl and my husband lost his job and we lost our home. I really hope things turn around. What's the update on everyone else. Can't wait to see everyone again. I have missed our chats.

Comments

• I dont really remember you but welcome back :)
  • Yes, welcome back & I'll pray it all works out soon! I have an 8 month old boy who's 26 pounds & I'm due again on January 10th. I also have 9 older children & a grandson. I'm happy to chat with you anytime. :)
  • Hey lady. I remember you. Sorry things haven't been great hopefully they look up very soon. My son is great 7 months now and almost 6 teeth! Just dealing with the fun of teething right now!
  • I remember you :) things will get better hun :)
  • I was actually thinking about you the other day!! Prayers your way that things look up!
  • Of course I remember you, I'm friends with ya on Facebook ;)

I was going to ask you if you'd like me to update the ladies, but I forgot. Let me know if I can help you at all, I am only working part time and can help when I'm available. :)
  • Yeay your back! I have been praying for you guys like crazy I sure hope you guys can find a job soon I know what your going through Marquis as you may remember has been without one since last July we are waiting for some good news soon though. I hope your los start feeling better soon.
  • Omg. You all made my day. I've been really depressed cuz of where I am. I was crying this morning. I really needed someone to talk to this morning. I'm happy so many remember me. I have been missing all of you and always thinking of all of you. I just need to catch up with everyone. Thanks for the well wishes and support. It really does cheer me up. Almost made me cry again. Lol.
  • Omg hun I'm so sorry to hear you're in such an unfortunate situation. I can't even imagine how hard it must be. I don't have much to offer, but I do have some clothes that Tessa has outgrown if you need baby clothes. What size does Kirsten wear??
  • She's in 3-6 right now. We don't have many clothes that size. So she wears things a lot and many days in a row cuz we can only wash every 3 days if we have the money to do it.
  • I remember you... Where are you at like what state and city...just keep praying girl...it may seem like he's not listening but he's just preparing y'all for the blessing that y'all are about to receive...I will pay for you and your family
  • Hey hun I'm really sorry about your situation but I'm glad its getting better I've known a few women who have got a lot of help staying at a shelter and they r doing great. Congratulations on the birth of your babygirl <3 I will keep you in ky prayers
  • @newmomma13 I'm in ut. Downtown. I'm trying to stay strong for my kids, but its hard. I woke up yesterday and started crying. And now I feel like crying again. :(
    @salasmommy I'm really hoping things get better soon. I'm not sure I can keep doing this.
  • edited June 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well if its possible to send you some clothes I would love to help you out!!! Is there an address I can send them to? And what is the weather like there? Tessa wore that size when it was cold, but I have onesies and pjs at least!!
  • @starrxoxo9 sorry I forgot to tag you. I posted. But she wears 3-6 mon. The shelter helps with clothes but they don't get her siz very often. Everything just depends on donation.
  • @starrxoxo9 its been warm. I would be so grateful of anything. Thank you for the thought. I have all my mail go to my grandmas house. Her address is. 5785 south Sagewoood Dr. Murray Ut 84107. Thank you.
  • It will work out you'll see they give you lots of help and you have your hubby there to help you out for emotional support
  • I will try to get some stuff in the mail asap!!! Probably by tomorrow!!!
  • @armahnismommy yes, we are in a shelter. I'm just hoping we can find a place that will accept us. We have bad credit.
  • @salasmommy yes, he's here with me. I don't tell him how hard this is for me, cuz I know its hard for him too. We have been together 6 yrs and this 10 months are the longest time he hasn't had a job. And he is struggling with that. But I deff wouldn't be able to do this without him.
  • Just hang on whenever you can post on here you will find lots of support too trust me some moms on here have been in your situation before
  • @starrxoxo9 thank you so much. I am very grateful for anything. Thank you.
  • @salasmommy your right. I got on yesterday and am seeing that I was missed. I didn't think anyone would remember me. But you have all proved I was wrong.
  • @jules I have missed you and think of you often. Aren't you my dec mommy who delivered within a couple days of my little girl? How is your lo? I am back. I hated being away.
  • @lilsugarsmomma yes, if I'm ever not able to get on again I would love you to update people. But I'm hoping I don't have to leave again. Lol. I love my pregly mommies. Lol. I was so happy when I realized I could get back on. :) remind me of your name so I can fb message you sometime.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @armahnismommy yes much better then the street. They are helping a lot. They will even pay to get us into a place.
  • I wish i was able to help you, i know what it is like to go through hard times i am in that position right now, if it wasnt because someone loaned us one thousand dollars i would be in a shelter or in the streets with my 2 kids, you and your family are in my prayers , i really hope that everything gets better for you guys [-O< [-O<
  • @kristaf22 how are you.

@jennalynne87 how are you. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. They are appreciated greatly.