Car seat

When did you put your baby in the convertable car seat? I know it says 22lbs (she is 17lbs and shes 6 months) but her feet are starting to get smooshed and carring her in the infant one is crazy heavy!

Also I like this one http://www.target.com/p/graco-comfort-sport-carseat-zara/-/A-13932536#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink
Does anyone have it? Any reviews?

Comments

• I don't know about that seat but I had to put Jack in a convertible seat at 6 months...he was 20 lbs
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hmm no one is ever in the back seat with her unless it is my mom or something so huge doesnt bother me.
    Do you put it in the middle or on one of the ends? Right now she is in the middle
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was going to post this same question tonight! My daughter is 8 months and was 17 pounds 3 weeks ago so I'm wondering when I can turn her around too. I'm so ready to be done with the carrying infant seat.
    I was wondering if there was a certain law about age requirements or weight requirements.. my husband works at 911 so he is going to ask some of the officers tonight just to be sure.
  • Since Birth... dont have that one though...cant remember which ones... gotta find the names of them...
  • i didnt do my lo in one tell 8 months
  • I put my daughter in one at 7 months 18lbs. She was still rear facing in the convertible seat till 12months.
  • Nicholas has the graco smart seat n we love it
  • idk but i need one for my son already also hes 7 months and wants to see every thing trys to seat up look turds me when im driving hes feet are touching the seat last time i check he was 19 lbs and im sure he gain wight hes so much heavy lol
  • In Pa they have to be a year and 20 lbs before you can turn them around, but they are now recommending that they stay facing backwards until age two. They can be in a convertible seat if they meet the seats requirements but still have to be facing backwards. I only know because my son has always been on the smaller side so when he was a year old he hadn't quite reached the 20 lbs yet so we had to wait another month but we definitely didn't wait until he was two. He was much happier when he could see everything. Hope that helps.
  • @1stwoodsbaby at 20lbs you can put her in the bigger seat, but it still needs to be rear facing til she's 1
  • @Kimalee2288 yea my daughters Dr said the new recommendation is 2 yrs but that its not necessary