Stage 3 baby food- Gerber and Beechnut

edited June 2012 in Solid Foods
I normally make lilys food but now that shes crawling and eating more, I wanted to try more advanced baby food. I bought a couple gerber stage 3s when I looked at all of them at walmart. My question is... Do all stage 3s have tiny bits of food in them? Or are some just more food in a bigger jar? I really want to add the textures

Comments

• @amb2486 the fruits are still like pureed food but the other are not. I got my lo spaghetti and meat sauce and I was just like real spaghetti..just smaller noodles.
  • Yeah I bought the spaghetti too and some other meat ones just not fruits. Thanks @Mimii36
  • Earths best makes a chunky fruit and oatmeal. Lotd of chunky things. We get it at target and babies r us. And its GMO free!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Tried a beechnut stage 3 with pears (forgot the rest of the ingredients) but it did have small pieces of pear in it :)
  • Yeah I bought the spaghetti too my lil guy love the stage 3 fd hell b 8 moths on the 25th how old is ur baby
  • She's 8 mths. Will b 9 on July 6
  • My 9 month old has 6 teeth eats some solid foodsbut the 3rd foods she throws up no matter what, its weird