i am im so much pain

My daughter is ten months and i had my last bf session with her yesterday morning...my cycle still hasn't come back and we want to start trying for another baby....so I have made to decision to quit nursing to try to expand my family (no negativity please) but with that being said I AM GOING TO DIE LOL this is so much pain...I don't remember it hurting this bad when I quit nursing my son...this is awful :( !!!! Sorry vent over lol

Comments

• In order to keep from having this happen you she gradually stop breast feeding...cutting one feeding at a time.
  • I was down to just two feedings a day as it was...and this same thing happened with my son...it took about three months to get a cycle back....I feel like the only way my body is going to take the hint at his point is to quit cold turkey lol :) I really wish I was one of those women who could nurse and get pregnant!! Lol :)
  • Pour some water in two diapers, freeze them, and then put one on each boob. Wear tight fitting bras (I wore two sports bras) and a few times a day hand express a little milk, just enough to take a bit of pain away.
    Experts will say weaning is the best way to do it (I believe it helps avoid a blocked duct) but this is what I did. To each their own!

That being said, ive been done bfing for 7 months and my cycle still isn't regular. Lol
    Good luck ttc!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.