my baby girl.

edited June 2012 in December 2011
She is 6 months old today. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. She's getting so big. Hows the rest of my dec mommies.
@jules @myheartx3 @babybubba123111 @tricesmom and anyone else I forgot. Lets hear some updates. Lol.

Comments

• My daughter turned 6 months May 23rd .....so they are close :) They grow up so fast!
  • Yes they do. I love it though. She talks all the time and plays with her feet. She has the greatest facial expressions. I love her so much.
  • Mine will be 6 months on the 24th. Shes sitting up and super close to crawling. Shes my little babbler!!
  • @jennalynne87 how cute. I would post pic if I could. Does she sleep through the night.
  • For the most part. 8-7:30. Shes teething so not great on the sleeping now
  • It's gone by very far that's got sure. My daughter is going great getting the crawling down pretty well. Very good sleeper and eater happy baby :)
  • Hey @angel26 ! My son is also 6 months old now. Hes doing great. He plays with his feet, laughs out loud, and makes noises with his mouth. Hes such a happy baby. Hes got a temper though lol. Hes also a good eater and sleeper although hes not trying to crawl yet or roll over. Hes growing fast and doing so many new things. How have you been?
  • @jessannengland hey. Babies are amazing. Lol. I've been going through a lot and I'm super stressed. Me and family have been in shelter for two months. I can't handle everything going on. But oh well. I hope things are going well for you.
  • Hey I didn't see this but hazel turned 6 months on the june 30th...the last of the December babies lol I can't believe how fast she's grown she is such a big girl crawling all over and I was so amazed the other day my mom said bye and walked away and hazel waved bye and kept waving for a long time. It was so cute! I wish the time would slow down lol
  • How's things with baby and the job?
  • @myheartzx3 hey. That sounds cute. Lol. Kirsten isnt really crawling yet but she gets up on her knees and she loves rocking lol. She does scoot though lol. She is so happy and so freking cute lol. The job is going ok. So far its just computer training but im almost done with that. I like doing something but miss my kids. We are still in the shelter and having trouble finding place. Which is pretty discouraging. But oh well I guess. I have a new phone so I will get it figured out so I can post picks.