been awhile

Since I been on here and I miss reading everyone's post. Some of you probably don't remember me but that's okay! :) I wanted to update since my daughter is finally 6 months old. She was born at 27 wks and finally came after a month of being in the hospital. I was paranoid for a couple months because there was no monitors to tell me if she was breathing fine or thinking I would hurt her if I picked her up the wrong way. Needless to say, I think I got this mommy thing down lol. I am just so glad she's healthy and reaching her little milestones. Can't even tell that she was a preemie. I'll put a pic up for you ladies to see. So glad to be back on pregly too :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I remember you. I didn't know you had her so early. I'm glad that she's doing so well. My daughter turned 6mo yesterday.
  • Aww congrats on her reaching 6mos :) and thank you! Time really flies by. Ugh..i kinda wanna see her little again like when she first got home.
  • I know how you feel lol. Sometimes I think I want her to be a tiny baby again. But yet I love seeing her laugh and smile. I love hearing talk (babble lol). I love seeing her roll over. And absolutely love seeing her face light up when her brothers are talking to her.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Glad everything is well.
  • Awww GD to know thangs r great and ur back God is good
  • Agreed @Roxy God is very good!! Especially to his angels.
    I am so happy for you @marinewifey10 and your lil one. Times dose fly so thats y we have to catch as many moments as we can.
  • thanx everyone :)