Comments

• Awwww so cute! I like your profile pic too!
  • That hairbow is soo big :) shes a cutie!
  • thank you ladies! lol she has grown into such a little chunker now. scarfing down 8oz and a jar of baby food :)
  • She's precious
  • Awwwwww she's pretty
  • Aw she is so beautiful! I love the purple headband!
  • Aww she is the cutes!!! I just want pinch those cheeks......
    Omg I sound like my mother in law...lol sorry.
  • lol no no its k. i find myself doing that and kissing them! especially kissing them@!
  • Aww she's beautiful!! That first pic brought tears to my eyes, my baby girl was in the nicu with the same mask!! How early was she??
  • edited June 2012
    Sorry getting back so late @starrxoxo9 !!! She was born at 27 wks. She was trying to get here at 23!!! It's still a bit hard to look at for me. I cry a lot still from the horrible experience. But she's here, healthy and happy! That's all I could really ask for right now :) how about your baby girl? How is she doing and how early was she??
  • Oh wow!! Tiny preemie!! My daughter was born at 35wks so she only spent 6 days there. She's doing great, she's almost 11 months now and weighs 23 lbs lol you'd never guess she was a preemie. She was 6lbs at birth though, so she wasn't too little. How long did Kairi spend in the nicu?
  • i would've given anything for her to be born at 35 wks and weigh that much!!! Kairi was 2 lbs 6.1 oz. You're so lucky. I'm glad she's doing great. Does she have to have any physical therapy or anything? Kairi spent almost 2 months in the hospital and it sucked because the hospital was half an hour away! Her daddy was a preemie too and born at 27 wks. cept he weighed 8 lbs but that was because his mom had gd.
  • No she's right on track with her development and everything. I couldn't imagine 2 months!! Our hospital was pretty close too. Do they know why she came early??