omg I almost cried when I saw Naliyah doing this

edited June 2012 in Ages & Stages
She was waking with the help of an empty water jug!!! My baby isn't a little baby anymore :'( I swear like I flashed back all the way to the first second I saw her and started tearing up :'( ugh so sad next thing you know it she's gonna be going to pre school

Comments

• I no gurl i feel ya
  • @Mrz_Jackson thanks for the response girl thought no one cared lol jk...but isn't it just so sad but exiting at the same time
  • I was just talking about this tonight with my husband during our family walk. I was wondering what I'll do with my day when Keegan starts preschool and what kind of lunchbox she'll want to have. So weird, but it seems like that'll all be here before we know it. :(
  • Lol yes it is sad I still remember every single thing about being n the hospital having her like it was yesterday not 7 months ago ughhh!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @1stWoodsBaby omg i'm always thinking about that too...i'm always looking at things like ooh imma get something like that for Naliyah when she grows up lol

@BlessedTXMom yes she does and i'm going to enjoy every minute cause soon she'll be ” no I can do it on my own mommy” ugh i'm tearing up just thinking about it

@Mrz_Jackson ugh I know out feels like I just had her

@Armahnismommy I was taking to my friend about that yesterday...that I can't wait to hear her say ”I love you mommy”

Ugh I wanna cry :'( :'( :'( :'( lol
  • @ArmahnisMommy That almost braught me to tears just hearing about it :-((

Congradulations to Naliyah :X
  • Awwww big girl!!! Yes they are growing fast, I think about all those things all the time too.
  • @AishaMusa thanks girl

@PregnantELF too too fast everyone I see a baby born on TV I think of when I gave birth to Naliyah and get all sad lol
  • Go baby naliyah! N girl they grow way too fast. I want Kay to stay a baby forever lol.