SAY WHAT???!!!??

Dose any of y'all's baby daddy plan to breastfeed?? Lol yes I know strange but my hubby told me that he can't wait for me to breastfeed him!!
He did it when I was breastfeeding my son Adrian and now he tells me he wants to do it again. Omg!!
Like I don't mind but do u think he dose it to be kinky or cause he really likes it??

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I started a thread about this one time. Some people were freaked out and others were more accepting. It was 50/50. Well maybe more like 80/20. Lol
  • edited June 2012
    @Molly I remember that! I just mentioned that to you in your PM. *snickers* that thread was epic!
  • @luvmy5 Lol! What are the odds that it got brought up here and in the PM at the same time? The reactions on there were pretty darn funny!
  • Ugh nope freaks me out. We joke about it but I can't let him do it. Lol to each their own.
  • edited June 2012
    Yea he said she can be on one n him on the other...lol @candy101 @ArmahnisMommy

N oh srry Idk I have like a year since ive been on pregly. @Molly
  • @CANT_WAIT93 It's all good, I didn't mean it like that. :) I just said that because you reminded me of a thread that I had completely forgotten about.
  • Oh lol yea he told me a week ago n he retold me tonight n I told him I was going to post it to see what my pregly friends said lol didn't mean to steal lol srry @molly
  • @CANT_WAIT93 The thread was literally over a year ago, lol. I just checked it. Maybe it was more like 50/50 when I read the responses to it. I was surprised about how many people were okay with the thought of breastfeeding their husbands.
  • In our belief its forbidden. Its disgusting to why does he need your breast milk?
  • Do you allow him? Thats gotta be extremely uncomfortable..
  • My fiance was freaked out by my breast milk lol he is a boob man so was extremely upset that my boobs were given to bubs for 6 months (but still supportive) I would have felt a bit icky if he wanted to feed from me... I suppose if he really wanted it I might have done it...
  • It was hilarious @Molly. @CANT_WAIT93 I don't mean to insinuate you took her idea, it just reminded me of that old discussion, so it brought back memories. I, for one, said before and still stand by it that if I was in pain, engorged, didn't have access to a pump and baby wouldn't nurse, I would mske my hubby relieve pressure.
  • I let hubby do it... Its a kinky thing for him. He uses it for other things as well, but I don't wanna say them. :|
  • Oh man @Fate, now my curiosity is peaked! Sorry, I don't want to make you uncomfortable but my mind is racing as to what he uses it for!

I need to work on not being so nosy, lol.
  • edited June 2012
    Me too @Molly. I have heard people use it as lube.
  • edited June 2012
  • @luvmy5 Oh wow! And cheese for sandwiches (according to my old post)! ;)
  • @Fate Thanks for sharing! I didn't know people used it like that. Now my mind can rest easy tonight, lol!
  • @Molly boobie cheese?? Lol
  • @tryinghard19 Hahaha! Yes! And ice cream!
  • @Fate I find it ridiculous someone does that. Wow. He ever tell you who? I would FLIP out! My ex would gag over it. He kissed our daughter who was 5 months at the time, she had been nursing, he literally puked. So funny! @Molly Oh my goodness! Hahahahaha!!!
  • Haha. Interesting flavor. My husband lovey my boobs right now. He says they are sweeter or something like that. I am starting to real on and off for when baby gets here. I dont think he would full on breast feed. Its just fun sometimes.
  • Leak* not real
  • @tryinghard19 Yep, I've heard it tastes sweeter. One lady said she squirted some in her mouth and it tasted like a chicken dinner she had the night before.
  • edited June 2012
  • @tryinghard19 best way to describe is the milk leftover after eating Frosted Flakes. Kind of like skim with sweet.
  • @Molly that makes me think of how people that eat more fruits and veggies have sweeter cum because of less starch and crap like that. Haha. Random but very true.
  • @Fate Geeze! That is just appalling. Why would someone do that? Does he refuse to tell you who it is? Have they said why? Someone has a lot of issues to do that.