Pre-k

edited June 2012 in Ages & Stages
It looks like I could get my daughter in to pre-k just because she would be eligible for free lunch. Should I do it or just keep her home with me for one more year?

Comments

• Send her...head start called me today and said they are looking at naliyahs application they just need one more paper to complete it!!! I'm so excited cause I really need to get her in cause my bf is gonna be working soon and I am too and going to school in August
  • I think its really good for them to get to socialize an be around different people an kids but I can't say nuthn cuz I refuse to send my 4 year old I don't evn want him goin to kindergarten I think about it everyday lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • How old is she? I (personally) wouldnt if she will b in preschool for 2 yrs. Only because i want my kids to b little kids before they r forced into the responsibility of school. If she will only b in preschool for one yr then kinder, i would FOR SURE put her in it. They really expect A LOT from kids in kinder. Its one of those personal (important) decisions parents get to make.