She started crawling!

edited June 2012 in Crawling
I am so excited! I thought it would never happen! She is 7 months old...Just had to share!

Comments

• You no longer have an immobile child! The chase is now beginning! Have fun!
  • Awww yay!!!!
  • edited June 2012
    @1stWoodsBaby I know...Im going to have to actually baby proof my apartment now! But Im so excited!
  • Yay for crawling babies! My 9mo started crawling on sat :)
  • @stillsurprised that's so exciting!! I didn't think she was going to crawl so soon I really thought she would be a late crawler but I guess she had different plans
  • Lol...,i thought the opposite with my daughter... Hubby and I both were walking at 9mos. I am glad though...i have 3 bulging discs in my low back, and a hubby in jail til aug, I am glad she is taking her time. Lol. I am going she waits til he gets home to walk... just goes to show you how every baby is very different. I love watching her though, cause she gets so proud of herself when she gets a few feet lol. @lilliansmom
  • Haha @stillsurprised Lillian is the same she goes to where she wants and starts laughing and smiling I love it!
  • Yay!!! My lo just rolls everywhere when she realizes shes not going anywhere
  • Yay! Rion started crawling on sunday, funny to think a year ago we were all preg together and now our babies are growing so fast!
  • @jennalynne87 that's what Lillian was doing she would piviot on her stomach and roll and then out of nowhere she started to drag herself and today her tummy is off the ground mostly still working on that but man she can move fast! Haha

@pregnantelf yay! That's exciting. And yes it is crazy they are growing too fast! Next thing we know they will be turning 1 and walking!