august 2011 babies

edited June 2012 in August 2011
I have not been on pregly in months. Was just wondering how all the lo were doing. Alanah has 8 teeth now and eats everything i do. She took one step today and can get on and off the couches and our bed. Im sad she is almost goi.g to be a year old. The year has gone by so fast.

Comments

• My baby girl Aleeah has 3 teeth now, one on top two on bottom, she can stand on her own, takes a couple steps, Loves to dance, eats EVERYTHING lol & she says momma, dadda, bubba (for brother), babba, hi, nana, & what lol.. She can get on & off the couches. She stays busy chasing after & trying to keep up with her big brother (who is turning 3 in August).
  • My son has 8 teeth and eats whatever I eat. He took his first steps about a month and a half ago and now he just walks all the time. He likes keeping me busy but I love it. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My daughter Ayrabella (8/16/11) is climbing everything couches beds all 13 of my stairs with no fear and daddy lets her when he walks behind her she takes her self upstairs for a nap lol. She has 4 teeth on top with 2 more trying to come through and 2 on bottom she eats everything and is mostly on a cup during day but she wants a bottle first thing in morning and right before bed but its part of her routine. She loves to try to do everything her sister does (3 1/2 yrs old). She says momma daddy dadda mamma hey and dog lol. She has kept us all busy cause she has no fear. O and she thinks the little boy next door(7 months old) is her man and gives him kisses all the time and yells at whoever touches him including his parents lol! Aww kids they are a trip haha!!