feeding babys

edited June 2012 in Solid Foods
my lo has been eating solid food simce 6 months I have to be very careful about what I give her because she is such a little sensitive tummy my question is now what are you guys need your little ones I feel like she doesn't eat not much we can only do the same thing over and over I have no idea what to feed her anymore I feel like she's getting bored with her she's eating im almost scared to try anything now

Comments

• What has been eating so far? And what does she not react well to?
  • @Ashley_smashley she can have peaches avocado bread bananas sweet potato apples carrot s she's tried all the melons like watermelon n honeydew so now what she can't handle is chicken anything green like pees or broccoli anything green she can't handle. she can't have squash or zucchini or rice or oatmeal I tried yogurt she can't handle that
  • Wow she does have a sensitive tummy! Hmm the only thing I can add to that is scrambled eggs or pancakes. Ollie's all that stuff.. Hope someone else can suggest some more stuff.
  • @Ashley_smashley I'm really scared to try scrambled eggs though I tried giving her pancakes she can't handle it
    I kept ask your doctor what was wrong with her and she just kept saying she has colic
  • When you say can't handle it, what do u mean?
  • @Ashley_smashley like throwing up and like really gassy and sometimes she gets diarrhea and she'll be crying
  • I no that means she could be allergic right
  • Ya that's what it sounds like...I would maybe get a second opinion..and sometimes babies grow out of these sensitivities.
  • Okay yea ill be going to another doctor
  • You can always try tiny amounts of foods that didn't agree w/ her before a few months later. Especially the low allergy risk foods like zucchini and summer squash.
  • edited June 2012
    @Math_mommy ive done that she still acts bad