How are the November 2011 babies?

Emilio will be 8 months on the 10th. He says Mama, Mom, Dada and ninny for bottle (idk where he got ninny from musta made it up him self?? LOL) He crawls, pulls up on everything, walk or should i say runs in his walker. plays with cars like he is grown lol. just started wiggleing to music, has 2 teeth and 4 more coming in right now. Loves all kinds of baby food havent found one he doesnt like yet, drinks juices havent found one he doesnt like either..has started yelling at me when im too slow for him, thats just funny to me. He can throw some great fits tho but he is really easy to calm down thank goodness. Sleeps in his crib every night unless he wakes up super early and im being lazy. He loves watching umizoomi and bubble guppies. I think last time he was at the doctors he was 72cm and 20 or so pounds im sure im forgetting some things, i love that boy :) Proud to be his mama

Comments

• Lillian will be 8 months on the 7th. She just started crawling about a week ago! She also started saying dada and baba. She loves the pool she looks like a frog swimming and also likes going under water. She loves to eat baby food and anything else she is given. She also is getting pretty good at using her sippy cup. Last time I took her to the Dr she was 18lbs. Oh and her favorite toy is a pot and spoon...I could have saved a lot of money on toys if I would have known this! Haha
  • edited June 2012
    @LilliansMom & @Reneerose0828 I love it, I was really thinking of enrolling in a swimming class for Emilio its like infant water safety or something, like the baby can turn on its back and float until someone can find find baby. But i cant seem to find any class like that in my area. But Emilio likes playing in his bath water and going under the shower head so im sure he would like it. :)
  • Yeah I did the swim class it was called aquababies here...they had it at the gym here they also have them at community centers. But she loved it she learned splashing and kicking and going under water
  • @LilliansMom thats awesome im really going to have to look into that. I never thought to look at gyms.
  • Evie can sit, roll, although she doesnt do it much, and can scoot forwards but no crawling yet. She has her four front teeth, eats everything, drinks from a sippy pretty well, and sleeps 7-7 in her crib. She was 24lbs at her last check.
  • edited June 2012
    aww happy to hear we all have happy healthy babies! @Joshneviesmum :)
  • Riley will be 8 months on the 1st. He has 4 teeth with 2 more on the way. He can sit, roll (although he doesn't like to) and army crawl and for about 2 weeks now he has been getting up on all fours and rocking so I dont think he is far off crawling. He can say mama and dada and gives kisses (open mouthed) and waves bye bye. He loves to watch Mickey Mouse and bounces to the music! He isn't sleeping well at the moment, mainly teething problems I think but hoping he settles soon and gets back to sleeping through
  • Beatrix will be 8 months on the 8th. She is army crawling or bear crawling, she doesn't like to use her knees only feet. She has her two bottom teeth coming in. She likes all kinds of baby food, so far the only thing she doesn't like is peas. She doesn't say any words yet just babbles..getting close tho. She has been sleeping in hee own crib since 4 months and through the night since 2 months. At her 6 month apt she weighed 15.12lbs and was 25in long. Oh and she waves bye bye:-)