Can I use different brands of diapers on baby?

edited June 2012 in Equipment & Supplies
My friends brother got free huggies diapers and wipes at work and gave them to me! Then the other day my moms friends store had a big sale on diapers and she got me 3 boxes of pampers swaddlers! Will I be able to use both brands or do I wanna stick with one brand? Which brand is better? I wanna register for one brand. But I also cant say no to free diapers!

Comments

• As long as baby isn't sensitive you can use different ones. We started with luvs and pampers, now we use target brand during the day and huggies at night.
  • It's actually good to use a few different brands at first so you find what works best for your baby.
  • You don't HAVE to stick with one brand, as long as baby's skin can tolerate different ones. Chances are you'll try a few brands out and find the one that works best and is your favorite and stick with those! :)
  • It just depends I used pampers since he was born then when he got older he started getting allergic I think it was at 6 mo so now he is 1 1/2 and wears huggies since then
  • Yep u can use diff brands
  • I use all different kinds depending on coupons sales or if I got them from someone but I use Target brand the most
  • I use pampers and huggies
  • Awesome thanks girls! When I register do I just pick one brand?
  • You can register for a pack of each kind so you have some to try. And different sizes, too. :)
  • @RTMommy Idk which brands to register for lol. Maybe I will just do Huggies and some Pampers since I already have some of those brands.
  • I used everything they gave me at my babyshower. Huggies, pampers, costco brand, walmart brand. No rashes :) depending on ur babies skin
  • @NylasMommy Awesome! Hopefully she won't be super sensitive.

@BlessedTXMom Yeah I was planning on doing the diaper raffle! I am excited. You still havent bought Baby soap! Sounds like you were stocked up lol. I think I gotta good diaper stock pile so far. Can never have too many.
  • edited June 2012
    i used my last box of diapers from my shower about two weeks ago lol. I had 8 months worth of diapers.

Ohhh & congrats on making it this far. I was reading ur updates sometimes but never comment lol. Wish u nothing but the best :)
  • Oh yeah. My lo uses anything except pampers cause shes allergic to them. But she uses huggies when daddy or grandma buys them. And she uses target, dollar general, luvs, huggies, whatever, if im buying.
  • When I switched my baby diapers she broke out in a rash but every baby is different she can only use huggies!