los fave shows

edited July 2012 in Ages & Stages
What are you little ones favorite shows?

Turtle looovees

Garfield, Blues Clues, Diego, and the Mickey Mouse Club

Comments

• Kaylee loves Sesame Street!!! Every time I turn it on her eyes
  • The wiggles!
  • Dora, mickey mouse clubhouse, backyardigans, go Diego, bubble guppies.
  • Sesame street! And stupid toopey & beeno
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bubble guppies, team umizoomi, mickey mouse clubhouse
  • Mickey mouse club house, sesame street, super why and word world.
  • Super why! She loves the theme song lol
  • theres a show here called Waybuloo, its Evies favourite. Even if shes in a temper, put that on and she starts giggling. Thank god for series link!
  • Micky mouse clubhouse:)
  • Spongebob, bubble Guppies, josh and Drake. I can't stand the first two so I now love Josh and Drake. Lol
  • My little one doesnt like tv at all , i have tried to put her it sometimes so i can clean and cook peacefully , but she doesnt look at it , she rather crawl all over and play.
  • Jacks Big Music Show
  • @janet_2011 Keegan isn't a fan of the tv either. She used to watch until she became mobile, now she can't sit still long enough.

She used to LOVE curious George!
  • Barney.,curious george, word world Mickey mouse club house.
  • Mickey mouse club house
    Little einsteins
    doc mcstuffins
    powerpuff girls
  • Chuck

Ok its the theme song he loves not the actual show lol

And our Raffi in concert dvd
  • Jacey loves little einsteins and mickey mouse clubhouse
  • Yo gabba gabba & Dora
    but mostly gabba..
  • My Lo Loves Yo Gabba Gabba! First I Hated It, But I watch it so Much with Him Im starting to Like it. ! :)
  • Haylee loves..

Dora .. Dora.. and more Dora!
    I truly believe she's a lil Mexican baby trapped in a black baby's body. LOL

She also loves Yo Gabba Gabba.. I agree @mommy2Ari .. I hate this show too. The black guy is annoying
  • Bubble Guppies! Just mentioning it gets her attention super quick, lol.

And for some reason she is fascinated with the J.G. Wentworth and Meow Mix commercials, lol..
  • Sesame Street and Caillou
  • Phineas and ferb
  • Well we don't have any cartoon channels cause we don't have cable and only pick up 3 channels but she love the rugrats (I use to love them and have old vhs's) I put it on the other day while I was washing dishes and she was in he highchair eating snacks giggling up a storm (she loves other babies and kids I think that's why she liked it so much lol)
  • Bubble guppies...he gets so happy when its on!
  • @blessedtxmom I only get fox28 cw and kbtx on weekends we get a few cartoons other then that the only cartoons we get are family guy, and american dad and those aren't really kid friendly lol
  • Bubble Guppies!