little swimmers vs swim diaper

Which one is best?

Comments

• What's the difference?
  • I use little swimmies bc any others seem to get really big:( soak up too much water. The only downside is they do leak, my son pooped in his the other day and it was everywhere
  • Oh also my son is two take them off sa soon sa they get out of the pool. He wouldn't let me change him kept running away and he got a rash in between his legs. I guess that's only if you child is,walking or crawling
  • We have a swim diaper for pools. we get swimmers for the lake. That being said we like the diaper better as it isn't as bulky. The diaper is also tighter around the legs so we have never had a poo leak. Swimmers are also expensive as diaper is a one time buy unless you need a different size quickly. Hope this helps.
  • I use which ever one is the pampers one, they have always worked great for us.
  • We use huggins little swimmers. always works great for us
  • edited July 2012
    The pool I go to made us buy one when we signed up for the season pass for the baby. She was free so I didnt mind buying the diaper. But it works great. She has actually pooped twice in it. It cleaned right off and it didn't even leave a stain. She hasn't had any skin issues either. Its pretty soft and breathable inside.
  • I use huggies lil swimmers for Sidney and they work awesome
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Where do you find these swim diapers??
  • I use the reuseable ones too they are great! not bulky and come in so many cute patterns
  • Reusable swim diapers are better to use. Plus you only have to buy 1, and not have to worry about them puffing up, or buying more packs!
  • Okay I will get the swim diaper. We have a pool for her in the backyard so reusable is probably best. Thank you ladies
  • Oh and amirah is about a size 5 diaper do they run the same?