Anyone have a Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Breast Pump?

What are/were your experience(s) with it? My friend let me borrow hers for when the baby comes. It seems like a nice/good pump.

Did it work for you to empty your breasts? It's a double pump so I'm going to be pumping both at the same time.

Comments

• I have the Ameda Purely Your (ultra? Idk about that?) Double electric. I like it, does well to empty my boobs. Sometimes, I'll keep it going after the milk stops (usually not paying attention) and I have a second let down. I need to replace my tubes though :(
  • @caroline8_p I'm not sure why it's called ultra, maybe from all the other things that's included with it? That's good to know that it's good enough to empty your boobs. How long did your tubing last? I know nothing about breast pumps, so that's why I'm asking so many questions!
  • I have one and it got the job done when I was bfing. I don't know if I just had a lot of milk or what but that thing got like 4oz from each boob like every 3 hours.
  • Yeah I love it! The only annoying thing is it beeps with every pump but its not too distracting for me but a lot of women don't like it. I like how easy and light it is to carry around and that you can control the rate and speed of the suction
  • The ultra is just the newer version of the pump
  • I had one...no problems with it.
  • Um, had it since November last year. It still works per say, just Nottingham as good suction. I also have the hand attatchment, which is great too especially if you aren't leaving baby very long & only need to pump once.