How are the August 2012 Mamas

edited July 2012 in August 2012
My c section is in a little over 3 weeks I was sent to l and d two days ago to run preclamsia tests but they all came out fine...I think she will be bigger than her brother at birth because my belly feels so heavy she weighed 5 pounds 11 80z a few weeks ago. She moves all the time I love her so much. She still doesn't have a name :( I am so ready I am 35 weeks now due August 9 c section August 2. How are yall doing?

Comments

• Im thinking this one will be bigger too, my belly is bigger and heavier as well. Im due aug 2 & so ready im almost 37 weeks and im getting swollen :(
  • Mine will be bigger too. Jemma was 7lbs 10 at 41 Weeks. Eli on the other hand had an ultrasound at 33 and measured over 6lbs already. Monday I'll be 37 Weeks - due August 6 (even though she thinks he'll come sooner). :-) I'm so exited for us!
  • Am due august 20th, I thought my baby was going to be huge but midwife said he isn't going to be. But my hips and pelvis are killing me. Can't wait til he is here. It's so exciting now. Xx
  • My hips are killing me,too
  • @Joshuaswifey_711 my hips pelvis and back are so bad, got the physio on Monday, hopefully I don't get crutches. X
  • My back is the killer
  • Yay your so close. Your a week behind me can't wait to see your bundle of joy!!! Beeen wondering how you are doing.