I need your help UK mommies!!!

edited July 2012 in UK
So I found this website called missguided and its a UK website... Have any of you ladies ordered from here or know anybody who has... Are UK sizes different from American sizes...what's the value of a pound compared to a U.S. dollar?

Comments

• Here's a bump, but it's the middle of the night there now lol
  • Lol I didn't know what time difference was thought it was morning lol but thanks @starrxoxo9
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mama_Kat thanks girl...its an adult clothing website...they have really cute dresses and stuff
  • Morning! Yes I think the sizes are different, your size 6 is our size 8 I believe! So your 8 is our 10, your 10 our 12 etc. So you will be fatter over here lol! I think the exchange rate is about $0.80ish to £1 x
  • and its 6.40am here just now!
  • Ok I got the money thing wrong way round but 1 dollar is £0.64p x
  • Check on Google for a size convertor. I know your shoe sizes are.different as well. As littlenat said were a size different to you. I can't wait to come to America just to but clothing a size smaller lol xxx
  • The sizes are def different, i think by 4 as in a size 10 in US is a size 14 in UK but could be wrong
  • yup, littlenat86 is right, you jump up a size for uk measurements, so a US 10 is a Uk12. As for money, its pretty much 3/4 of the US Price, eg 20 dollars is around 15 pounds as far as i can remember. xx
  • Lol they do have cute stuff!!!
  • @all the UK mommies thank you

@starrxoxo9 yea they do girl!!!!
  • Apricot do nice dresses too and there is another one I use but can't remember the name just now x
  • @littlenat86 well let me know lol
  • I recently got something from the UK and it was size 8...US size small/medium and £15 which was $23.something USD
  • So I went to look at the site and I've already had it bookmarked..hmmpf..dont remember doing that ..
  • @littlenat86 well let me know lol

@nameless lol its booked on my kindle too girl
  • It's 2 sizes different so your size 12 is our size 16 only know this because went to gap and got a pair of jeans and they display both American and uk sizes sorry took so long to reply