jealousy :-(

edited July 2012 in Depression
why do I fall a victim to it??? my boyfriend accepted his ex on facebook (stupid me, crying about fb, I know, anywho!) they had a past where they were telling each other I love you, move in with me (he told her that when I was already living with him). and allI of this happened in the beginning of our relationship. well that was two years ago, welp, he asked to be her friend on facebook! am I stupid or over reacting??

Comments

• No id be pissed off and telling him wtf too f that girl u have a.right to be pissed id ask.him.whats.uo
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @squirt299 @bexiewexie @homebirthadvocate well I told him everything and he's telling me I'm over reacting! I just don't know what to do. I just want to move back home to my family and be happy. why are guys so difficult?! :'(
  • Then hunnie u need to go.back with ur fam if he thinks that or tell him that its not.right and if he. Don't unfriend her and block her ur going home
  • I agree ^^
  • That's completely unacceptable IMO
  • I agree with @starrxoxo9. That's not cool. I wouldn't want my hubby taking to an ex and he wouldn't want me to. Its different telling him he can't be friends with her than saying he couldn't be friends with like an old high school buddy.
  • Because hun if he thinks this is okay what else is okay...
  • Do you have.access to his account?
  • He needs to realize what he's doing is wrong. Ask him if she's worth losing his family over? If he says no, then tell him he need to start acting like it, and stop with the nonsense. He needs to make you feel secure, and make you the first woman he thinks of. This is not him thinking of you. Tell him if he feels that its okay for him o befriend her, and expect you to be okay with it, then you two don't have the same views on what a family should be...threaten to leave. He needs to be told that this isn't right, and he's making you feel insecure...which a man is suppose to make his woman feel like she's the only woman on this earth that matters. He really needs a reality check girl...give it to him.

• @blessedtxmom considering their past, I feel like I can't trust her. I tried explaining to him but I just turned blue in the face. I was childish and deleted and blocked her on his facebook and he got SO angry. now he's trying to figure out how to unblock her so he can be friends with her again. at one point, he told me he didn't want me to be friends with one of ny really good guy friends, seeing that I feel that I should meet in the middle with him, I did it. now he can't respect me on this. I know this is all so stupid but I feel as if he doesn't care about our relationship. sorry that was so long but this is all happening now.
    @squirt299 @cristinalynn

but now I think I plan on moving back home. I don't want to be living with this kind of stress
  • It's definetly not stupid. It's a valid reason to be upset...and he has got to realize that. I'm sorry girl, but it sounds like you have a plan! Sometimes it takes people losing their family to realize that they're messing up. He should be respecting you instead of making you feel like a crazy mad woman(been there waaaay too many times lol). Your feelings are very much valid! Don't let him tell you you're flipping out over nothing. If he says that, just keep asking him is she worth it...he'll get it soon enough.
  • What!! What kind of double standard bs is that?? Go home and be with people who truly care about you!! What a dick!! I'm sorry he's treating you like crap. Tell him he can shove his Facebook up his ass and get the hell out of there.
  • @cristinalynn he figured out how to unblock her and be friends with her again. so I'm done. I just wish he was home so I can tell him how I really feel (he's at work) I just feel so let down. @starrxoxo9
  • @mom2ing right?! I wish you ladies could beat some sense into him!
  • so since I currently live in Virginia and I want to move back home to California, he wants to take me to court to fight for custody! I'm gonna lose my mind with this man!!! I have no money for all of this :-(
    @blessedtxmom @cristinalynn @squirt299 @bexiewexie @ynvtish (sorry I just saw your reply, yes I do)
  • Let him girl he wont get the baby till 2 if u breast feed.
  • @squirt299 shucks :-( I don't breast feed.
  • edited July 2012
    Its okay still go back home girl chances.are he.wont even go yo court my bd said this forever and still has yet to take me
  • Move before he files anything. He can't stop you from leaving with the kids.
  • Leave now and you will be okay. I don't know how true this is but i hears the state the baby is born in is considered the home so he would have to figure it all out not living there. Im not sure maybe look into it, I heard something like that.