I don't know what to do!

edited July 2012 in Babies
Makenzie won't sleep. Everytime the passy falls out of her mouth she crys (when sleeping). She normally would put it back in but now she wont. Once I put it back in for her she goes back to sleep but it only lasts like half hour. This goes on during naps and at night... Suggestions?

Also!

I have Makenzie's swing and other stuff on the other side of the living room ( it is NOT big) I litteraly can not walk to the couch with my back to her with out her screaming. I can't leave the room with out her or she screams. if she can't see my face she is screaming. I mean I can be standing next to her but she cant see my back shes screaming and I mean screaming... What is going on!!!??

Comments

• Jack does the same but only at night. Also he sleeps on his tummy and will roll to his back and wake up. He knows how to roll to his back but won't while in his crib. As soon as I give him his paci and roll him over, he goes back to sleep for about 2 hours until he does it again.
  • I am raising her alone yes. I mean I get that she would be attached but the fact that she will only not cry if she can see my face is crazy..
  • As for the paci idk but try putting a 8x10 of your face above where shes sleeping swinging or w/e
  • She went to sleep at like 8 in her swing. Woke up at least 4 times from 8-9. At 9 she had a bottle and I laid her down in her bed. She is.. and I kid you not.. waking up EVERY 5 MINUTES! I haven't had a good nights sleep since Thrusday. Friday we were at the hospital and she didn't let me put her down so I didn't sleep at all and she has been doing this since
  • It's probably a combination between chemo, not feeling well and you nurturing her. Poor baby, sometimes I wish it was easier to decipher what they need.
  • When do they start night terriors? im watching her and her eye lids are moving a lot and she is tossing.