baby food :)

edited July 2012 in Babies
How much baby food do you give your babies in one day?

My son is 8 months and we normally start his day with yogurt for breakfast and while I'm at work he has a jar of babyfood for lunch and later for dinner he will have one of the 6oz jars of baby food and before bedtime he has a little oatmeal and a bottle. He still drinks his formula with all the other meals too. And sometimes has little snacks too. But how much do your babies eat?

Comments

• My lo is almost 9 months. We are starting him on finger foods now. He was eating 3 baby food meals a day with formula and 1 or 2 snacks.
  • My baby eats table food but I will bump for you
  • 9.5 months. He has oatmeal and 4oz bottle for breakfast. 2 containers of stage 2 foods with juice and/or milk for lunch. Snacks and milk at snack time. And 2 containers of food along with some milk for dinner.

And his amount of milk varies from 4oz to 8oz, depends if he's full or his mood.
  • My lo is 8.5 months. She only gets two meals a day, breakfast and dinner. She gets a cereal for breakfast and a veggie and fruit for dinner. She usually eats about a half container of each we are on stage 2 foods. And she gets a snack when we eat which is around her bedtime.
  • Oh also she is bf so she has 3-4 nursing sessions a day.
  • At 9 mo, my lo is eating twice a day. Breakfast is fruits, either something like cantalope cut up or applesauce. And then he has a snack in the afternoon, and for dinner veggies, fruit, and occasionally the meat we are having. Depends on how the meat was cooked and seasond.
  • He is still mainly bf