just cried my eyes out

edited July 2012 in Babies
So my daughter has been braking 2 teethn on top of that she has throat and ear winfections she's been crying nonstop for 6 days now I'm losing my mind I know it's not her fault she just doesn't feel good so when will the crying stop I need a break... ~X(
nothing I do stop her from crying I give her I tylenol advil teething tablets teething gel cold rag I just don't know what to do anymore

Comments

• I'm sorry hun my lo hasn't been feeling well either. I hope u get a break soon.
  • Aw I'm sorry girl @squirt299 my lo is fussy too. I hope our lo's feel better soon..urs too @emy.
  • @emy her daddy is normally really good at givin me a break but he's at work :-(
  • Thank u @taytay im going crazy and come to find out the medicine that the doctor put her on gave her diarrhea
  • Try probiotics. You can get some at a health food store or maybe gnc store. I heard it helps. I'm sorry that would be hard. Hope she feels better soon.
  • Ugh that sucks n I feel like I going to go crazy too. I asked her stupid daddy to watch her for a couple hrs the other day bc I was tired n he told me he will watch her tomorrow...hello I'm tired today not tomorrow...ugh.
  • @Samantha i dont have money till Friday amd thats when she would stop them poor lil :-(

@taytay u should take ur lo in there might be more wrong with her.. And right u wouldnt have asked him today if you meant tomrro men i swear... I hope ur lo feels better soon
  • Thank you @taytay my daughter is usually really good but she's teething an got a stuffy nose :( I hope ur lo gives u a break too.
    @squrit299 I'm glad her daddy helps. My hubby works 12 hr night shifts an sleeps all day. I only get help on weekends. Having help Is a big deal, the men don't know what we go through lol
  • I have one of those food feeder mesh thingys. I put frozen peaches in it for Makenzie and that helps her. Ive been going through the same thing. it is so hard to not get frustrated...
  • @emy yes thank god for him helping id lose my mind lol awe when mine works night s like that it sucks im sorry right mine thinks i.can sleep all day or something im like.right lol then house laundry and dinner wouldn't be done hahe men...

@mallory27 mine wont touch anything cold anymore lol shes silly and she'll only nurse now she wont really eat
  • @emy thanks hon

N yes squirt299 men can be so silly n yeah I'm really thinking about taking her in tomorrow
  • There she goes again... Woke uo wanting to nurse and i shes fall asleep then cry like.screaming cry... Im pulling my hair out idk what to do... My head hurts so bad from her crying all day . Im so stressed...
  • I just don't understand why she's crying
  • My son is driving me crazy also he's teeth r pulling threw I think he's gona get a fever soon I hope u feel better and ur baby gets well can't wait till this stage passes
  • Put him in a bath and play with him. McKinley can be at her worst, but as soon as she's in water, she's fine.

"If babies are cranky, throw them in water"
    - my mom, lol best advice I think I've gotten.
  • You just have to keep them pumped with pain killers.

Tylenol
    Ibruprophine
    Teething tablets
    Baby oral gel
    Spoon feed slushy juice drinks

I think the slushy juice drinks helped the best. Don't let up on the meds. If its every 4 hours make sure you're on time. Even If you LO appears better don't stop.