My Son is gone for the night......

edited July 2012 in Babies
so like im still on bed rest. my hubby has been taken more care of my babyboy Adrian. and im taking care of my bby grl Delilah. so today at work my husband felt really bad because its really hot n he doesnt like to take breaks. so he is light headed n dizzy n sweaty when its really cold n the house. so he told my mother in law to take my bby boy cause he wasnt going to be able to take care of him. n i wanted to say no ill do it but then i knew i was going to hear OH WHAT YOU DONT TRUST US??!!!? so i didnt say anything n i just feel horrible!!!
like a bad mom. what if he cant sleep with out me?? what if he falls n im not there??
idk but right now im balling my eyes out n i dnt know if its because of my ppd or what...
any help???

Comments

• Sounds like a little separation anxiety...I have it also when Kaylee is away. Just relax, I'm sure he's in good hands and will be just fine!
  • Why can't he sleep home with you?I'm confused but I would be the same way no worries. But now that it's late try to rest :)
  • I hope your night went smoothly and your boy had fun at grandma's. One of my friends made it a routine to have her lo stay at grandma's house every week..but I don't think she started that till like 2. Still I couldn't handle it. My parents ask all the time when my lo can stay at their house...umm, not for a while she is only 8.5 months old plus is still not going to bed at the same time every night lol. Anyways...hope everything went well last night and your hubby feels better.
  • @jules i just had my bby grl on the 2nd n it was a c section...and he kicks soooo much so my husband dosent want to risk me sleeping with him n him kicking me n my cut or kicking the bby.

@trixiesmom8 i was ok i didnt go to sleep intil like 5 n woke up 7 but / during that i kept on waking up loking for him.

@tootie08 i know but i still feel like he needs me or that he is going to feel like i pushing him aside for the new bby
  • Awe I'm sorry girl. He will be ok. He won't think you are pushing him out the way for the new baby. It'll be better when you're all healed and can take care of him yourself again
  • Thank you sweety I how so. @trixiesmom8
  • I know how you feel. My parents are dying to take my baby overnight, but I politely decline. He's not even 9 months and needs his mama and the routine of his own bed at night. I'm pregnant and dreading having to leave him to go give birth! :'(
  • Oh I see I thought he was like gone gone. Well I know it's hard but at the same time you don't want him too attached you want him to be able to be more independent later and they have to start somewhere plus this is what best for your safety which means him having healthy and happy mother :)