came back from the er!

edited July 2012 in Babies
Jake was walking tripped and hit his head on the edge of our bed I was going to pick him up and when I did I saw his forhead was cut open about an inch. I immediately closed it and started pressure. And told John to call 911 he did not need stiches the glue was enough and I thank God for that. I gave him some tylenol and he seems to be ok. We were so scared and shook up I even started cramping at the er. They said the glue should fall off in a couple of days. he cried so much when it first happened and then he was pretty xcalm I took his toy mr. Frog and he was calm whilke the doctor put the glue on god what a day it has been it has been horrible I just thank god that he is ok and it wasn't anything serious.

Comments

• That's always scary, im glad he's ok. How are you feeling?
  • I'm glad he's okay :-)
  • @wilsomom I am too hun God he gaves us a fright. And I'm actually feeling ok just trying to take all that happened today in. I'm back on progesterone so I hope that helps the baby in some way
    @emy thank u hun I am too.
  • So much for your bedrest...get some rest now & you'll feel better in the morning. :)
  • @wilsomom exactly what I said the worst part is I was sitting on the bed when it happened. I felt like if I wasn't on bedrest it wouldn't have happened. :( I will try to get some rest now but I will first make sure jake is sleeping soundly. That's the only way I will be able to rest. Ahh these boys are going to be the death of me one day lol
  • Awe, it's not your fault! Like they say, boys will be boys lol. It's true.
  • @wilsomom boys play so rough though yikes he bangs his head on the wall for fun!
  • Oh poor guy! Glad he's ok. Hope you can take ot easy rom now on. Oh & My daughter has a toy named Mr. Frog too. He's married to Mrs. Hippo. Lol!
  • Aww poor guy!! How scary! When I was six I was running around in easter shoes and I slipped and bashed my eye on the corner of the table. I still have a scar from the stitches, I almost took out my whole eye!!
  • @1stwoodsbaby thank u I am too! And lol really?? He sleeps with it. And he's married to mrs hippo that is so cute!!! Lol he also has a tigger and another frog (its small) with a blabket attached to it he's had those since he was born the new frog john got for him at an arcade. It just depends what kind of day it is for him. One day might be a mr frog day the other a tigger day and then babyfrog day he's weird lol :)
  • @starrxoxo9 omg that's horrible that's exactly what I'm worried about him having a scar :( they glued it so I hope there is no scar but I know there is no guarantee and we will have to wait and see
  • I'm glad he's ok. He sounds like a tough little guy though :)
  • @ericak22 thank u we r too. And yeah he was a champ through it I think we were the ones acting like babies