i think we have finally found one!

I think we have finally found a sippy she likes. It is a munckin training cup and honestly I can say I like it too. There aren't a bunch of pieces to it, just a cup and the lid..no extra spill proof piece. It is a spill proof cup tho. We have tried many different ones and she has taken to this one the best. Yay! I can finally stop buying different ones..I didn't think we would have a problem finding one she likes, we didn't have a problem with diapers, bf, or a pacifier..lol I guess we were bound to fit a bump some where. Lol just had to share my excitement:-)

Comments

• A got Malia the Dr Browns no spill sippy, she likes it better than her last "no spill" sippy that she never used, and dripped everywhere, lol.
  • Lol its not really a no spill then if I drips lol @caroline8_p I bought playtex since those are the bottles she uses, we tried a avent and gerber ones and she didn't like any of those. Munckin so far as been the best..my next I was going to try was nuk.
  • Munchkin brand are the ONLY sippys my twins like, and they are so easy to transition!
  • Awesome! Good to know @mrsstanley_x2