Are all little boys this crazy?!

edited July 2012 in Babies
My son is a trip! All the time I catch him with 1 hand down the front of his diaper playing with himself. Other times he's picking at his butt! Lol When does this stop?! I'm constantly pulling his hand out of his diaper because he pulls his penis up, and then pees EVERYWHERE!! Earlier I seen him walking around, and he succeeded in pulling it completely up and out of his diaper!!!! :O No one told me that little boys would do such things..I knew they liked to play with themselves at diaper changes, but omg he's doing it all the time!!!

Comments

• My son is 4 and still does it. Lol
  • Lol!!! Jake plays with it to and it makes his little dingaling go up :p i always tell him no and he laughs he only does it during a diaper change although he is starting to take off his diaper :-W
  • My husband is 28 and still plays with his lmao!
  • Omg buys r so different than girls! Lol
  • Uhh yes, my son is two and does it. He hasn't peed outside the diaper yet, unless on the potty. No one told me either. He went thru the eating/smearing poop all over the place. He is a nut! My daughter never did anything like him! He cracks me up tho...gonna be the class clown, I can tell! We call my mom and dad ..nana and pop pop. When he sees bananas on the table he says I want a nana and pop pop...aka banana.