Curious Me....

edited July 2012 in Babies
Did @aishamusa have her little one? Did she ever post pictures?

Comments

• Yes. & 1 pic. Look IP her *labor* thread.
  • edited July 2012
    OK thanks lol I miss everything!
    @caroline8_p @mom2ing
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I never saw a pic either
  • Hmm. Maybe I was thinking of someone else.. I'll go check.
  • Yeah, sorry. No pic, just measurements.
  • @Hot2Cold87 .. she texted me last night and said her WiFi is down. I gave her a little spill of the latest post threads. She said she was going to try and get to the library today or tomorrow to post some pictures.
  • Lol...oh OK b/c I was looking for that picture lol @ynvtish thanks girl!
  • edited July 2012
    Yeah with a little girl time is slim.. Still couldnt get to a pc.. Overactive baby & a husband that works nights alot and sleeps days mostly.. I can text some pics and updates though ynvtish and bahamamama4828 know my number.. Let them know and I can give them permission to give away my number...
  • @aishamusa how are you doing? It's like you had her and disappeared! How is bf going?
  • edited July 2012
    You know if you have babies you dont have time to do much else.. Everythings good, I only have one though. @trixiesmom8
  • @aishamusa take it u got one that will not sleep much and does a lot of crying. If I am right just remember it only last a couple months. Before u know it she will be playing while u try to get her attention.
  • Oh yes! I only have one too, its just funny how we all fall off the face of the earth right after we have the lo and then once we get on a schedule we are back on all the time. @aishamusa
  • edited July 2012
    Right @trixiesmom8 nowadays I'm off andon this forum not only cause of my lo but because my wifi isn't that good... I'm using my husbands iPad most of the time or my phone and neither of them allow the ability to upload a pic.. I can get more off of the iPad but It won't let me upload....
  • @char ohh I can't wait for those couple of months to pass.. :-ss
  • Oh that sucks about your wifi...have you tried to download photobucket to upload pics? I never get on via internet I always get on my through my phone and upload pics through photobucket. @aishamusa
  • edited July 2012
    i just uploaded one to pregly i'll add more later once my other pics get sent to my email... just be on the look out or i can write on your wall once my other photos come in... :-D @trixiesmom8
  • I will def be keeping a close eye for your posts. She is so beautiful by the way! I can't wait to see more :-)