August 2011 Mommys..

edited July 2012 in August 2011
What are you doing for your baby's first birthday?

I still don't know if we'll have any kind of get together for Malia's on the 25th. If we don't, we'll just go somewhere for the day as a family.

Comments

• My daughters bday is also the 25th and we r having a party and then the next day we r taking her out.
  • Tessa will be one on the 5th, we are having a birthday party for her at a local park. Just close family.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It seems like Kaylee is the oldest August baby on here...she was supposed to be a September baby. Her bday is August 3rd. We're having a party at McDonald's for her. I'm sooo excited like its my bday!!
  • @Mama_Kat You could order one from walmart, publix, or your local bakery.
  • My baby was sposd to b a September baby but came August 27. We're gon have a bbq n the park. I wanted jus close family am friends but it looks like its gon b much bigger lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My baby was supposed to be a July baby but was born on August 4th. We are having a small party at the park.
  • edited July 2012
    @tootie08 Aww Tessa was supposed to be a September baby too! I was due Sept 6th but had her august 5th. When were you due??
  • @starrxoxo9 I was due September 10th...Looks like we have some very anxious girls on our hands!!
  • @tootie08 lol!! They just wanted summer bdays ;)
  • @tootie08 sorry lol Alanah is now the oldest august baby she will be 1 on the 1st :)

We are have a bbq at a friends house he has a river front house it should be a lot of fun
  • @Hupe23_1 Awww man...I figured she wasn't
  • Haven't been on here in a while! My babies birthday is August 29th. I'm going all out for her birthday! She loves Elmo so I'm having an Elmo come to her party. Definitely getting a photographer to capture the moments she won't remember. ;)
  • My baby is the 25th too we are having a party at Chucky Cheese he loves rides