Ugh!! Diaper Vent!!

Ugh!!! I need to find a good overnight diaper! I have been useing target brand and have NEVER had a problem. But ever since we got to Washington Ollie has wet thru his diaper at night. And I mean, his diaper is soaked, his onsie is soaked, and so is his crib sheet, his blankie and his leggings! I don't get it! He isn't drinking any extra, and he isn't sleeping any longer...

Can someone suggest a good over night diaper. Also I am making the switch to cloth as soon as the hubs gets here with our stuff...so I just need a small pack. TIA Ladies!

**also if any cloth Mommys could suggest a pocket or AIO cloth that is good for an over night heavy wetter**

Comments

• edited August 2012
    I use pampers baby dry and never have a problem.
  • I guess I should mention the ones I have tried lol. I have tried pampers swaddlers and liked them, and didn't particularly like the pampers sift and dry. Thanks for the suggestion @starrxoxo9
  • Huggies never leaks for my son. Looks like a balloon in the morning lol.
  • Pampers Cruisers are the next step from Swaddlers. My son (I swear that kid pees more than he drinks) has never once peed out of it overnight, and the twins are in bed from 8-8 every night, and go down with a bottle. I loved loved swaddlers, so I gave the Cruisers a try. Totally worth it!
  • I always do the swaddlers then the cruisers wit mine if u dont want swaddlers again def go wit the cruisers
  • I use luvs size 4. I think they work good. I also heard putting the diaper on backwards helps alot for little boys
  • I use huggies snug and dry. Never a problem
  • I use target brand no problem no wetness. I do not like pampers though she feels very wet in the morning. But target brand isnt working for you anymore so i guess im no help sorry! oh but i have used huggies that i found on clearance once and i liked them but not enough to pay full price!
  • edited August 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I love huggies snug and dry they hold so much
  • Kawaii heavy wetter is a good cloth diaper for babies that pee a lot. I was having the same problem with my son peeing through the diapers, and I went up a size, and no more wet stuff. They were target brand as well. But every time I use cloth on him I don't have this problem.
  • Ughhh. Im havung the same problem but with huggies little movers i hate them but hubby bought a big box so i have to finish them.. when i carry her even with a clean fresh diaper the pee literally drips dwn her leg and on me. It comes out threw the side i hate them. Its hsppened several times
  • Pampers crusiers.
  • Thank you so so much ladies!! I think I may go up a size in my target brand and see if that works (since those are cheaper).. Then go to buggies if those don't work.

@ericak22 thanks! I am going to order one right now!
  • Aren't the wool covers supposed help keep moisture in?
  • I don't know @nameless bit isn't wool supposed to be really hot?
  • That's what I thought.. but I was reading that other helps keep them cool in summers n warm in winters...
    I forgot where you moved but these are cheap http://skagit.craigslist.org/bab/3091791781.html
  • I use Hugues I've never had a problem. I just usually get anything without the blue stuff inside because my daughter breaks out when she wears them and anything that is a great price for the big boxes.
  • I alternate Huggies snug and dry and lil movers. She has never leaked yet. Huggies has an overnight diaper that would prob be better if he wets that much
  • We use fitted diapers and wool at night. No leaks! We were using bumgenius 4.0 pockets and she would leak horribly at night. The y are good during the day. Some good brands of fitteds are tots bots bamboozle stretch and bububebe on hyenacart.com.
  • We were using Huggies but switched to parents choice, they've worked great so far :)
  • We were using pampers baby dry and she started pooping out of them, so we switched to luvs but I am headed to the store today to buy pampers again because she keeps peeing out of them, plus they rub her funky and keep giving her a rash. We tried cruisers but they made her chaff.