Could She Be Any Prettier!

edited August 2012 in Ages & Stages

I just cannot believe she is going to be one.....ages walking all over the place and just as sweet as can be! Just had to share a picture of my precious girl!

Comments

• Shes precious so pretty adorable pic!!
  • She looks like a total sweetheart! :)
  • She is absolutely beautiful!!!
  • @everyone THANKS!! she really is a sweet girl...my son is the crazy one lol she's like the calm to his storm...its crazy how early their personalities show through and how different two kids who were raised exactly the same can be lol
  • She is so cute!
  • What a doll! I love her outfit, so cute!!
  • @EricaK22 thanks! Gotta love target clearance....$2.50 :)
  • I love targets clearance! I got so many cute baby clothes from those racks!!
  • She reminds me of my daughter with the red hair and blue eyes. But your daughter has a little more hair lol. She is too cute!
  • @Chelci89....my son was born with like 2 inches of dark hair and this peanut came out bald as a button....its finally.started growing, but still not much.....I have a whole drawer in my bathroom that I filled with hair stuff for her that she still can't use...just assumed she'd be born with a whole head of hair like my son lol
  • Yah Savanah was pretty bald too just now has enough in the back for a tiny ponytail (10 months) we call her pebbles lol :)