2 word sentence

My 9 month old is saying a 2 word sentence now.. She says dada baba all the time.. How many other babies say a 2 or more word sentence?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mama_Kat I know her doc was surprised because that's ask she said at her appt..
  • Lily started saying, ”What's that,” and then pointing to a random object, at about 10 months. It's adorable.
  • My 10 month oldhas been saying 3 word sentences for about a month but mainly I got it, I get it, I do it, and stuff like that
  • Mine says make a baba. She told the doctor hi at her 6month. Shes almost 10months now.
  • Juliana is always saying what's that!
  • @Ashtonsmommy808 she started out saying a nana all the time and now all she says is dada baba tell we give her one
  • @Ashtonsmommy808 Ha ha haaaa, love it :-))
  • Mine. She says thank you. I think ppl think im exaggerating when I tell them that but she does say it and she knows when it should me said. She will be 9 months 2mrw
  • that is awesome!!! Mine only says hi and mama its pretty funny when she tells me hi every 5 min haha
  • My daughter will be 8 months on the 12th she is very active and can say mama, baba and up.
  • Anthony is 11 months and he says mama baba and dada baba and whn u ask him to say mama he says dad and when u tell him no he says ya? Or huh? Lol to funny and not that is not at all to early to be speakin we had skylee goin on sign lang and talkin by a year so never to early to start
  • I'm jealous of you all! My 9 month old barely says anything..I'm pretty sure she says mama and no and occasionally yes. But it is all garbled and hard to understand, except for mama.
  • Florence is nearly 10 months now, she says mama, dada, doggy and her favourite thing now is to put her hands up to her cheeks and say "oh dear' when she drops something or does something naughty... So cute x
  • My one year old is saying mama, dada, baba, bubba <the name of my sisters goat and jacey poo loves him so much
  • Alana says mama, dada, grandma, grandpa, Kelly hi, and I love you :-) she's 10 months today!
  • OOh and Dora lol
  • @trixiesmom8 my 9 month daughter also barely says anything but babbles...she does say dadada but I don't think she has understanding of what she's saying she has once said uh oh when she knocked the baby gate over but that's about sometimes ill hear baba
  • @lilliansmom glad my lo isn't the only one not talking yet lol.
  • Mine says 'gampa are you' & 'mumma are you' with his hand over his mouth like he's calling for us. And he says 'this, this, this' all day. Also, ank you(thank you) and 'cracker' oh and tonight, I gave him some eggs, and he put some in his mouth and kept it open and said 'hot' (even tho it wasn't hot) lol.

He's 15 months(: