child support ...

edited August 2012 in First time moms
lately I've been stressing a lot about my sons father not doing or being there fir r son like he use to r son just turned one about 2 weeks ago ever since me n him broke up which was about 3 months ago he hasn't been doing much at all he stopped about a month saying he would do it and has never succeeded hasn't seen him fir a whole month now didn't even call on his bday bc I git mad and told him just leave us alone which shouldn't be an excuse for him ..well let me just get to the point I'm going to fill out papers fir child support and visitation rights from him I'm kinda stressed about it bc I don't want him to be upset but at the same time I really care about my son and think his father shouldn't be left Scott free while I struggle n sacrifice ..opinions please.

Comments

• And all this will do is reinforce your money and his visits. He maybe mad for a minute, or 2 or maybe forever but YOU have to do YOU.

SHIT HAPPENS!
  • The child support is necessary, however, you can't make him visit and no court can order that either.
  • Yepp child support is a must but visitation is up to him.