Corri Has a Black Eye (Photo)

edited August 2012 in Babies
My oldest threw a cup at her and it hit her right in the face. Her eye is so swollen and bruised. It bled a lot. :( The cup cut her eyelid open all the way thru. I keep putting cold packs on it. My poooooor Corri!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

• O no, poor baby! Why did they throw it at her?
  • @My2Boys She said she didn't mean to hit her. They were in the kiddie pool and had cups to dump on each other, she went to throw it back in the water and missed. She cried and felt so bad that it hit her.
  • Omg poor honey bunny!!! Tessa had a shiner last week from face planting into her highchair lol. She's constantly covered in bumps and bruises. People probably think I beat her lol.

P.s. Tessa likes to eat wipes too ;)
  • @starrxoxo9 It took me a long time to tell her Daddy. I thought he was gonna be really mad at Destiny. He just said "Hey! Kids are supposed to get hurt!"

And ugh...wipes. She has always eaten them. I go through SO many because of her.
  • Aww! That's true though, they're gonna get hurt one way or another. Either self inflicted or with a little help lol. My sister had a constant fat lip or black eye from ages 1-4 lol.

The wipe thing is so weird! Like I know they don't taste good so wth lol
  • @starrxoxo9 We buy the big box of Pamper wipes from Sam's. 768 wipes... Gone in 5 weeks.
  • Omg that's crazy!! You should submit her to that show "My Strange Addiction (Toddler Edition)" lol
  • @starrxoxo9 LMAO!! :)) I have two babies now and she is gonna have to slow down... I can't imagine her breaking my wallet just from wipes! I can't really complain though because her face and hands are ALWAYS clean. Hehe.
  • Hahaha!! Silly clean girl :)
  • LMAO mine love swipes too...

Poor baby that things happens with kids hope her eye gets better
  • Oooo accidents happen
  • Poor baby that looks bad hopefully it'll get better soon I though my lil one was a lil crazy cause he sucks on wipes too but I see he's not the only one LOL
  • Poor baby girl. She doesn't look too upset about it now though. :) Tough chick.
  • Oh poor baby. It happens tho. :(