tried a 3rd solid meal

edited August 2012 in Ages & Stages
And it was a no go, she didn't seem interested getting lunch at all. So I guess we will be waiting another week or two and try again. She is 9 months old. When did your lo's start eating a 3rd solid meal?

Comments

• My LO has been eating 3 solid, but not big meals since 8 or 9 months. she's only 10 months now.
  • Mine gets 2-3 meals a day. Usually some sort of cereal in the morning, puffs or cherios. Then later a gogurt or some fruit. And usually dinner with us. She's 10months.
  • So I said mine doesn't get big meals, but compared to ^^^, my daughter eats a lot.
  • Mine has never been a huge eater. She only eats a little at a time. She likes her bottles best and even those she'll only drink between 3-5oz at a time shes 10months.
  • @1stwoodsbaby ok thanks, my daughters two meals are more than hers too lol our babies like to eat lol.
    @steph_due_101611 thanks my lo gets cereal and some juice for breakfast and then a veggie and a fruit for dinner and then she gets puffs or something while we eat. We were trying to give her a veggie and fruit for lunch but she wasn't interested at all.
  • My lo is ebf.
  • Oh gotcha. My LO has tried to stop drinking her bottles/sippy and eat just table food, she barely eats baby food anymore. But I made her stick with the formula a while longer. Once little brother comes in a few weeks I'll stop her formula and let her eat whatever.
  • My lo hasn't ate much table food, the only thing we have tried is mashed potatoes @1stwoodsbaby we gave her a popsicle the other day and she hated it. I guess I'm just not sure what to give her to eat table food. Most of the stuff we eat I don't feel comfortable giving her cause its usually frozen cause I don't have much time to cook and don't really know what to cook for that matter.
  • I found a great website that had a huge list of foods that are perfect for LO's just starting table food. I'll share it with you. We do a lot of grapes, bananas, hot dogs, pancakes, pastas, chicken, carrots, mashed potatotes, beans, peas, etc. Here is that website. http://www.yourkidstable.com/2012/06/mega-list-of-first-finger-foods-for.html