Help,10mo not eating

edited August 2012 in Ages & Stages
Please help my kid doesn't want to eat. He's 10 months and for the last 3 days he no longer will eat solids. Normally, he has a good appetite but now he won't even eat Graham crackers, his favorite. I know he's teething and getting new ones but that hasn't stopped him from eating before. I'm starting to really worry, I mean he won't even eat baby food. I don't want to force him to eat but he needs more than just formula right now... right?

Comments

• He doesn't technically need more than formula until about a year, maybe he's just not feeling well from the teething. Maybe give him a break for a few days & try again.
  • Try letting him Feed himself. My 10 month old goes through spells where she refuses to eat unless I let her do it herself.
  • Thanks ladies. I'll try letting him feed himself. It just seems so weird him not eating, it's stressing me out.
  • Like @wilsomom said, technically he doesn't need anymore than his formula. So I wouldn't worry to much!
  • My daughter does that when she is getting top teeth. She will only eat cheerios, formula and water. The formula has all the nutrients they need technically...from what I understand. If it lasts longer than a week or so, maybe give the dr a call.
  • Thanks ladies, I ended up taking him to the Pediatrician and she said there was nothing wrong with him. He's just teething and grumpy. I should have just checked my account and taken your advice.